Toribash
Original Post
Gib help/ideas pl0x
So I decided to texture a bit before I get bored of toribash again, so I made dis:

duckbill not part of it

Right after testing, I realised how fucked up mapping is in this game, and everything looks a lot better flat.Also I had no idea how to shade metallic stuff when I started, so took me a lot to figure it out. And by the time I got the hang of it, the huge mess of shadows/lights was already done.

I am also a moron because for whatever reason I started doing everything on one layer, and as a result I can't just resize/move stuff without some painful editing.

Anyway, I was inspired by my fav hero in hots, tyrael and will try to create something similar here as well. Gonna make a full body texture including joints and whatnot.

In fact the head part is the least interesting of it, because it's quite simple compared to the rest, but still I'd like to get some critisism and ideas before I move onto the rest.

Edit: just as I made the thread, I realised I can actually make the mapping a slightly less bad:

asd

Last edited by GamerDaPro; Nov 29, 2015 at 05:32 PM.
0x6869706F7469626F72
What is it?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/