ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
hanz0's Art 'n Texture Shop

MJOLNIR head series can be found HERE!
Madness Combat head series can be found HERE!

NOTE: You can buy textures with actual money here. Paypal, preferably. PM me with an offer/for details!

Hello there Toribashians, or Toribashers, or whatever it is you prefer to be called. Gamers. I've been working a bit lately with custom head textures and would like to present to you a couple of my heads!

Also, comments / suggestions are welcome!

10% of all profits go towards the [NO] clan bank.

Payment
Payment is expected with order PM, I'll send you the head (filename yourname.tga) within a few days, depending on my forum activity / schedule.

Of course, certain heads (to be decided by me) will have a higher cost based on quality / the work time ><.

Auctions may happen on rare occasions.

Customization
Most heads can be customized with short words, pictures if specified, etc. Just specify location and what you'd like in your order PM.

I'm also willing to make tweaks to the basic color scheme of the head, for example the visor or helmet color.

Disclaimer for other head makers
I do NOT copy head designs consciously. However I may have seen your head before and unconsciously remembered it; that's just how the brain works. If any of my heads bears similarities to yours to the point of copying, let me know via a PM and we can discuss it and figure it out (one of us removing the offending head, splitting of profits, etc.).

Requests
I am implementing a minimum price for requests. Any payment less than the minimum will be declined. Also note that I do accept PayPal, at a conversion rate of $1 USD = 10k TC.
The minimum rates are as follows:
Heads/individual body parts: Minimum of 5,000TC or $0.50 USD.
Full body textures: With all trails/floor/DQ, minimum of 120,000TC or $12 USD.
Personalized comics (Post will be updated shortly with examples) - Minimum 50,000 TC or $5 USD.

If you are requesting something not on the list, contact me via PM and we can discuss pricing.

To request a texture please reply here using the following format:

Basic description:
Color scheme: (such as background/foreground color)
Inspiration: (if any, such as a movie or game)
Customization: (this is stuff like text on the back)
Effects: (stuff like shadows or glow)
Cost: (how much you're willing to pay - 3k minimum)

Return Policy
I don't have one. Unless you have a VERY good reason for return, I will not refund your money.

Sold heads can be found here.

The Heads

Note that we can make full texture sets for most of the heads. Just let me know and we can work out a price!

2. Circuitboard (Color can be changed, 10 chars max)
Reserved for Vigilante

3. Death Star (Comes with both no laser and laser versions, 10 chars max)
Sold to Phosphine

ZaneNutio's work
1. Cyclops (Color can be changed, 10 chars max) [500TC]
Sold to TehNoob

2. Blue Demon (Color can be changed, 10 chars max) [500TC]
Sold to Drummer

3. Cyber Man (Color can be changed, 10 chars max) [500TC]
Sold to Bounafizta

4. War Paint (Color can be changed, 10 chars max) [500TC]
Sold to torismaser

5. Thorn (Color can be changed, 10 chars max) [3000TC]
Sold to toritori9

6. Iron (Color can be changed, 10 chars max) [3000TC]
Sold to NinjaAipom

7. Dragon (Color can be changed, 10 chars max) [3000TC]
Sold to NinjaAipom

8. Spydar (Color can be changed, 10 chars max) [1000TC]
Sold to Egg

Full Body Textures

2. Bodyguard [Sold]

(I can take closeup screenshots if you want 'em.)

Disclaimer for customers
If you have not purchased a head texture from the Torishop, and buy one of my heads, other people will be UNABLE to see it. If you do it right, you will be able to see it, and you might be able to use it as an avatar for the forums, but others will be unable to see your pretty new head unless you have the head texture. I will not refund credits due to your lack of a head texture.

EMPLOYMENT

I am looking to hire a few artists to work for the shop/learn from me. Read on if you're interested.
NO EMPLOYEES ARE CURRENTLY NEEDED.

Please send applications to [email protected].
Potential applicants should provide:
-TB Forum username
-E-mail address
-A portfolio of previous work (Textures if you have them - otherwise just general art)
-Preferred program
-Experience with program (Time)
-Style of textures that they are best at/prefer
-Style of textures that need improvement
-Ability to do full-body textures (Y/N)
-Anything extra you want to add

How it'll work:
Your job will consist of making heads/body textures to be sold in the shop. Send both a PSD and preview image to me at [email protected]. Include a name for the head/textures and suggested price, plus anything else you want me to note.
I will then either put the item up for sale, or send it back with things I want you to fix. From there the process repeats.

I may contact you regarding a request should I feel you are suited to do it.

Payment
You will be paid 50% of the profit from premade head sales, and 75% from requests. Call my share a "finder's fee/tutoring fee".

Things to note:
1. I'm VERY picky about quality. So expect plenty of stuff to be sent back with things to fix.

2. Prices will be determined ultimately by me. I'll take input, but in the end I'll judge the quality and thus the selling price.
3. You'll probably be restricted to doing premade stuff to sell until such time as I deem you ready to move on to requests.
4. Tutoring from me is NOT GUARANTEED, nor is your improvement. So don't apply thinking "I'm going to learn how he does his textures bwahaha, etc."
5. I reserve the right to cancel your employment at any time.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 18, 2009 at 09:07 PM.
Apologies for the double post, but I felt it might be necessary to let you know that I've added five new heads to the inventory. My favorites are the laser and flaming skull textures >.> . If you'd like you can buy the Phantom of the Opera texture right now, but I think I will still be working on it, since I'm not quite satisfied.

Another update; I'm not quite prepared yet to start doing custom requests, however if you have a suggestion for me, please feel free to post it and I'll consider trying it out.

-hanz0

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Apologies for the double post, but I felt it might be necessary to let you know that I've added five new heads to the inventory. My favorites are the laser and flaming skull textures >.> . If you'd like you can buy the Phantom of the Opera texture right now, but I think I will still be working on it, since I'm not quite satisfied.

Another update; I'm not quite prepared yet to start doing custom requests, however if you have a suggestion for me, please feel free to post it and I'll consider trying it out.

-hanz0

*cough* *cough* thats why you edit your post *cough* *cough*
Well, it's not a very visible update if it's just an edit, is it? At least it wasn't one of those ruthless "BUMP" replies ;)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Nice work there! I'd buy one, if only my own shop wasn't overstocked... :-) +rep for you!
Check out my head shop! Cheap and cool at the same time!
Thanks Bones!

---------------
Another update, this will likely be the last one for a couple days as my shop inventory is a good size. Five new heads have been added, starting with the "Explosive" head. Heads #8-11 have a new degree of customization, in that you can choose what image you'd like to be engraved/frozen/liquidated/exploded, and heads #9 and 11 have the option of a background of your choice.

I will also begin to take requests in a day or two, once I've sorted out my homework and whatnot.

-hanz0

B&B&B&
wow you must have sat writing down all that stuff for 1 hectic amount of time so for that +rep

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Haha, thanks CoKe, but I'm actually a pretty fast typer. It took maybe half an hour to set up.

Banana, just click my name and then choose "Send Items or Toricredits to hanz0". From there you should be able to figure it out. Once I receive payment the head will be sent to your email (which you'll need to tell me, either as a reply here or over PM).

B&B&B&
Yes, well... I don't D: . Thanks, the mask took me a while to draw and I was quite proud of it. Unfortunately there was nothing I could do 'cept the red V that would look decent... bleh.

Still waiting on your payment Banana, once I've received that you'll get your head.

By the way, I went ahead and added a disclaimer to the original post. Just to avoid issues with people who don't have head textures D: .

B&B&B&