Toribash
Original Post
K.O system
Make an option where you can set a certain number of damage points and once you hit that number your tori relaxes all. It could be used for tourneys and what not or sparring.
The Man, The Myth, The Buppies
Eh, I've never think about this idea before. It's a pretty nice idea, I would say, as it can replace DM's and Fractures in any particular mod.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Seems like a good idea but somemods need some dm to make some descent replays like the ones on youtube.
Though it would be good on mods with a dojo
Look at this cat and it will melt your heart and give me tc. :P
The KO system has to be above 10k,or there will be people setting it to a ridiculously low amount.
Are you living the life you really want?
Or K.O happens when the speed of the movement (/sm) gets to top of 40 so it looks like realistic.
Originally Posted by batbuscus View Post
Make an option where you can set a certain number of damage points and once you hit that number your tori relaxes all. It could be used for tourneys and what not or sparring.

For sparring, why couldn't you just do that anyway? It's not even a competitive way of playing so why would you need it enforced?
For tourneys, why do we need it in the first place? Why would it be funny?
I guess the idea is that if you bump the head hard enough your opponent can't control his tori anymore but that seems horrible imo. If anything, it'd make the matches more random and frustrating.

Not supported.
PM me with any and all questions
Supported.
"Weird T-posed ragdolls tear each other to pieces in moon gravity"... Tonakai
I wouldn't fully agree on that. Since if you get hit hard enough on the chest/head once and you just KO for no reason, i think it would be kinda messed up, plus some people might get desperate and try not to get KO'd it's good for spars but kinda weird, why can't you just fake the KO? it's still fine the way it is.

Not supported.

-
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan