Ranking
Original Post
NOT AROUND
Yeah so i have been really busy with girls, friends, band, being in a band, not killing myself(or others), but i should be back on soon grounded for smoking weed. So yeah i did this at school so yeah my parents wouldn't know.
Last edited by Imubai; Nov 2, 2007 at 06:55 PM.
Hmm, shouldn't have gotten caught. I haven't... yet.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
well lets see i talked them into letting me off about something with i was just trying to be honest boo who who so yeah i get off now
i smoked one time dident like it
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Wow Project, even if you're lying, to try to be cool, I've lost all respect for you. And maybe a little for Evil too, if they're just letting someone like this hang around.
Hail Evil!
Originally Posted by Nukem View Post
Wow Project, even if you're lying, to try to be cool, I've lost all respect for you. And maybe a little for Evil too, if they're just letting someone like this hang around.

Lost all respect for him? Why? Smoking some pot? Hardly a bad thing. If you don't want to smoke it fine. But some people are perfectly entitled to do it. It's wrong to judge them for something they want to do which actualy isn't all that bad. I'm finding it hard to put my point into words, maybe you should read this: http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/h...s-20070801315/
Great point. OH NOES! The Third Reich! Quick, get them high, so they all get wicked munchies and can't do anything.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
I do it for reasons that involve not committing suicide and homicide. Before i started smoking anything i tried to kill myself and others i don't do it to get high i do it to calm my body and mind to a point were i can handle the voices and other idiotic people like my parents
Originally Posted by Project View Post
I do it for reasons that involve not committing suicide and homicide. Before i started smoking anything i tried to kill myself and others i don't do it to get high i do it to calm my body and mind to a point were i can phandle the voices and other idiotic peole like my parents

Whoah, tried to kill yourself and others? Can handle the voices? Ok, if this is tuely the case thne you should absolutely NOT smoke weed. Smoking it may help your problems in the short term but trust me it will only make them worse. I used to smoke a lot of it so I have a pretty liberal attitude towards it. For some people it is fine and there is far too much prejudice against marajiuana. However it will make any mental illness or emotional problems worse. I had to stop smking it because it started making me intensely paranoid. I used to get high and sit there in terror that I would get a heart attack. I have a sort of clicking in my head which is a long term side effect of this paranoia. If you truely have voices i your head, or tried to kill yourself or anyone else then do not smoke weed.

Also nukem maybe you knew something I don't, so I apologise for my previous post.
Yea, me too. I do it, but I'm slowing down a bit. The psychological issues can get worse, trust me...
Last edited by Imubai; Nov 2, 2007 at 06:54 PM.