Ranking
Original Post
Needing help
I have been going through a lot of emotional issues, possibly having darker thoughts which could lead to... negative side effects. My self-esteem has hit the toilet and I cant simply cant find much reason anymore. Any help out there?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Asking the forum is definitely not a good plan. I would expect answers such as "go kill urself noob" or "u suk at life" etc. I was going through the same thing last month, you really got to sit it out and think about the happy things in life and what you are good at and perfect those things. You won't feel helpless with a hobby, those help a lot.
Well. Im sad to say that I have... well I'll word this lightly "attempted" twice before. Due to the same girl.

Im really trying to find a light at the end of this tunnel, but Im not really finding one.

Serious posts only please?
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
<a href="http://www.roblox.com?userid=375244">Free Games at ROBLOX</a>. Check out <a href="http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=375244">what I have been building lately</a>!
Umm...Did you just get dumped.
Cause when you truely care about someone it hurts, and if they don't want to be with you, just ask why and get come clarify'ication.

And just try to move on, crying helps if it feels nessaccary, ive never been inlove, but I have been stressed out to the point of crying before, and i felt relived...Also, cigarettes do help...and just the attitude of fuck it, i dont need her would probably help as well, thats how i treated school for a while
Originally Posted by TheBanana View Post
Umm...Did you just get dumped.
Cause when you truely care about someone it hurts, and if they don't want to be with you, just ask why and get come clarify'ication.

And just try to move on, crying helps if it feels nessaccary, ive never been inlove, but I have been stressed out to the point of crying before, and i felt relived...Also, cigarettes do help...and just the attitude of fuck it, i dont need her would probably help as well, thats how i treated school for a while

Lol, cigarettes... It would be better to use cigarrest. It would be better then cigaretted.... And i would ask close friends more then forums like mega said.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
No.

Its been going on for quite sometime. Over the last 2 years wev gone out 5 times, and then she dumps me for a friend of mine.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by hxcbbqimo View Post
Well. Im sad to say that I have... well I'll word this lightly "attempted" twice before. Due to the same girl.

Im really trying to find a light at the end of this tunnel, but Im not really finding one.

Serious posts only please?

plox dont tell me "this girl" is me O_o
Even though i think your extremely immature, i'm gonna help you because I went through the same thing. Like I said earlier, a hobby, or something that can keep you occupied is great. Theres not really anything I can do that will help you find "the light". I guess that just kind of comes to you, could be in many different ways.
I've always seen relationships as a 1 time thing. If you're with someone, and you have problems, and split up it probably won't work a second time. Just go out and find someone new. You control how happy you are. If you sit around, and tell yourself that nothing will get better, it probably won't. I might not know how you feel, exactly, but I've had a rough life, and I know what hard times are like. On a lighter note, cigarettes do help. Unless you're too young, then they're bad, and you're all bad kids for wanting them.