Ranking
Original Post
tom (collab with bluweed)

we both used sony vegas.

replays of my part: AssassinPro,Largekilla
replays of his part: Swexx,Largekilla,Oblivion,pusga,bisonic

song: Jamie Berry - Peeping Tom (Feat. Rosie Harte)

my part: 0:00 until 0:25
his part is 0:26 to the end
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
i don't know anything about editing but the sync seemed off to me at some points

maybe i'm just going crazy but yhh
pacquiao
very first pump is about 6 (maybe 7) frames too early, but that's really the only thing wrong with this. Your cc is pretty good, but i'd like to see a little more shadow in it
Why is the quality so bad? The cc is a bit dull and greyish, sync was fine, try to do some more interesting effects, I like how you switched to the default shader.

Here are some tips:

/opt grip 0
/opt bruise 0
and if you really want:
/opt blood 0
/opt bloodstains 0

Also could you post a screenshot of what the velocity looks like here? If you want to do smooth velocity I suggest doing it like this:

Last edited by Keshava; Dec 26, 2016 at 03:34 AM.
^Dude thinks the music was bad? Personal preference I suppose. If the guy likes the song and can make it fit into the video then power to him.

I think the music was pretty good, different from what people usually use around here, so no complaints for me on that end... Your sync was pretty nice as well, though the quality could be better (At least on Blueweeds' part.) It does look a bit washed out.
thanks for the cnc guys :>
well, the problem about the quality(at least on my part) is that the max resolution of my pc is 1440 x 900, i record on 1280 x 720(some resolutions glitch the program on the click'able area).
Keshava: soz, no because i've already deleted the vegas file (i delete to avoid pc getting too laggy)

also, bump, a few more and i close this
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592