ES Recruitment Drive
Anyone know how to fix the insane amount of lag on 1.4.7? I swear, I'm going to go back to 1.0.0 just so I can play without losing FPS.
try putting render distance to normal or install optifine form skydaz.com
put your graphics on fast and your performance on max fps and make your guiscale norma
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
...It's minecraft.net LOL
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS
Hello, I've a problem, yesterday I wanted to create mob spawner traps. (Already found spiders spawner in dungeon.) But there is a problem, spiders do not go as they supposed to, it doesn't work with them. Please, do anyone know spider spawner trap ? Link for it maybe?
Spiders are a pain because they can crawl up walls, that's why it doesn't work the way you think, so placing glass on the borders/edges of your trap should do the trick, because spiders can't climb up glass.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm pretty sure they can climb up glass, unless its been changed since the update.
Have you tried putting water and drown them? I'm not sure if it works, just an idea.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Spiders are quite idiotic :P I don't think they can climb up glass Otherwise, you could always drop anvils on them
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
You could always burn them.
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Just have water pushing them into cacti, and have the loot drop into another water chute.

Does anyone here play CTM maps?

I'm currently playing through Inferno Mines (Super Hostile #12 by Vechs) and I thought there maybe were some people here who perhaps also happen to play or have played that map. Talk about things or something.

I don't really know where this is going :P
Last edited by fantyful; Jun 18, 2013 at 06:45 PM.