Ranking
People coming back from the dead, or sudden hope.
Example some huge battle between good and evil, until good wins but the main character dies, usually in a huge pile of rubble, and then, boop. His head sticks out. Hurray, hurray, a cliche.
Mhm.
i hate when on the final shooting scene, all the bad guys are shooting machine guns against uncovered good guys and no one hits, then the good guy kills one bad with each shot, from maybe a gunslinger, or something incredibly weak

then the MASTER bad guy comes, and HE CANT HIT IT OMG...
People tripping on flat land in horror movies.
Cars not starting in horror movies.
The virgin always lives in horror movies.
The person having sex/taking a shower is usually one of the first people to die in horror movies.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Exploding cars
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
People tripping on flat land in horror movies.
Cars not starting in horror movies.
The virgin always lives in horror movies.
The person having sex/taking a shower is usually one of the first people to die in horror movies.

This, this, THIS.
People not having a "flight" response when something obviously evil and horrible is going on

IF PEOPLE ARE DYING AND YOU HEAR A SCARY NOISE IN THE OTHER ROOM, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO IN THERE
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Not so much in movies, but in trailers I hate how the "dramatic" trailers fade to black as every transition between clips of the movie.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
>watching a movie
>main character dying
>"TELL MY WIFE I LOVE HER"

i mean seriously what the fuck if she's your wife why wouldn't you have told her that earlier
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
...IN THE OTHER 9000 MOVIES IVE SEEN...

Over 9000.

Black people dying first. And stupid ditzy type girls making it until the final three. In horror survival films.