Toribash
Original Post
The Unofficial Torimanga
Yep, you read correctly. This will be a comic topic :o. I will be running a serialized comic strip on this topic.
-----
If you wish to have a place in the Official Toricomic follow these steps.

Post or PM me to tell me that you want to be in it. You may or may not appear in the next issue directly after you submit your request.
Send me some creds. At least 1000 and you'll be seen. More creds equals a bigger role. You can negociate though.
Send me a choice of weapon that you would like, plus a picture of your in-game head. I may also make special offers with some members. Don't complain, I'm just doing it for the good of the comic.
Glory in your awesomeness

For Admins and Global Mods:
You guys get in free! Just tell me what kind of weapon you want, and a picture of your in-game head. Then you'll be in. You get precedence over regular members...usually. If you don't send me your info then i can't put you in the comic...sorry.
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Sep 2, 2007 at 12:33 AM.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Re: Unofficial Toricomic
thats awsome man and your a good drawer, but in your haste you forgot the wires on the back of the computer, on the second frame =D
it looks like one of those " whats different " pictures XD
Originally Posted by MrPoptart
thats awsome man and your a good drawer, but in your haste you forgot the wires on the back of the computer, on the second frame =D
it looks like one of those " whats different " pictures XD

I did that intentionally to see who would notice. I naturally expected that you would be the first. Good eye.

Here's the second installation.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
ahahah amazing... specialy the second comic!!!
great job there... you are just outstanding! Really great work!
Thank you.
Edit:
Here's a random pivot i made. I couldn't work on the comic today, so this is a substitute.

um.. u should stick to drawing lol no offence
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
dude no offence but you do suck. The comics are awesome btw.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
yeah... i'm of the same opinion too... you suck at pivot... thou you rock at hand drawing!

no offense off course! :P
I was thinking on Toricomic to a Event :P
Nice stuff anyways