Toribash
Ok so finally I did the right check.

February 2020

Things kept almost the same tho, except that Notorious are not receiving a warning like I said.

I apologize for my mistake and thanks for waiting
Last edited by Life; Feb 11, 2020 at 10:06 PM.
R.I.P Static
Hello

We went ahead and added another section under Clan War Rules

F) Rigging clan wars is prohibited and the players/clans involved will be punished at the Clan Squad admin's discretion.

Clan wars are considered "rigged" when member/s of a clan log into an alternate account to initiate a war with the clan that their main account is in to farm perk points and levels. If you see this happening please report it.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
guys, make some new perks please, we have 112k to spend D: also thank you so much for your work
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Sup nerds. This activity check comes slightly delayed because the world is on fire, and ngl I've been drowning my sorrows in tetraminos.

hoof

So as you can see, most of you are doing alright, but you got duck and Vibe falling below the 25 threshold so will be receiving a warning. duck has recently passed an appeal so will unfortunately be rip,and Notorious unfortunately will be receiving their 2nd strike and so can appeal or choose the become unofficial.

Other than those three, everyone else is doing pretty well. Particular shout outs to Damned, Adventure, win, TANG and fl0w who are all smashing it.

I expect to see the next activity check all green because of the quarantine.

A further congratulations to Aqours who become the latest addition to the official clan list. Will be adding their board as soon as I've finished writing this post.

The general updates for CS as it stands are pretty low energy at the moment, not only are things weird in the world, but with all the dev work going towards TBN, we're at a little bit of a stand still and all of the projects we'd hoped to push forward are on the back burner until the devs can free up some time. As such, we're officially closing all clan squad applications. if you've sent one in and haven't been added by the time of this post then I'm afraid it's a no go. There just isn't the work. also, I've been leading CS for a little while but we made it slightly more official now. So hi again.

Having said that, I would like to encourage discussion and, in particular, perk suggestions. Things you'd like to see that may require little to no dev work, whether that be quality of life changes or whatever, or even boons to your ingame server, please let us know.
Last edited by Erth; Apr 12, 2020 at 03:16 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hi, next activity check. Again, delayed because the world is on fire.

check

A few new additions to the roster which is nice to see.
We have RA, Hidden and Nausea gaining strikes this month.
Unfortunately we also have Vibe gaining their 2nd strike so we'll be awaiting an appeal or decision on their part.

Not much to be said, CS are in a limbo at the moment due to the development of TBN, we're waiting to see what we're working with as much as you guys on that front.
Taa, see you in a few months.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
So some general CS news incoming, and it's been coming for a while. So back in Jan 2019 when I took over clans initially the long term goal was to eventually get activity checks to a point where it would run itself and CS could focus on creating events, with new perks and suggestions becoming a more public/transparent process. Due to dev restrictions and unforseen problems with how the game *actually* works a lot of the steps I considered important to get to that stage fell short, while activity checks ultimately ended up where i wanted them. This has left CS as a team relatively useless in recent months. As such, we're going to be taking that initial goal and moving it forward, albeit not under ideal conditions.
CS is going to be absorbed into the Event Squad, with the eventual goal of creating clan events.
Clan maintenance for the most part has been an admin clicking a few buttons every few months with a bit of poking here and there, not enough to justify my own existence either, so I will be stepping down as admin.
Clan issues will continue to be handled by Typhon and Zeus (and possibly more ES as time goes on) and the smod team in general. Activity checks will be picked up by the admin+ team as a whole, as it's pretty easy to just do it when it needs doing, but for the time being Neko will be seeing that it's maintained.

tl;dr: CS is being dismantled. CS admin is now all admins (short term point of contact is lillian but any admin+ will be picking up the slack). Day to day clan issues (wars and the like) will be handled by Zeus, Typhon and the Smod team with more ES being added to that list over time.

Functionally this changes nothing. Perk suggestions and general input on ways to make clans more fun are always welcome and this thread will still be up and maintained.

Due to the hold up (because of things above and also for some reason like the entire admin team was moving houses) we'll be doing this activity check now , and skipping the activity check due in a month. So there will essentially be a bye until December if people pass this check.
Rough month for a few clans, uwu and Nausea are rip. Couple of close calls but the rest are chugging along and no one else received a strike which is phenomenal, with a large majority boosted by clan league activity. Top activity scores from Aqours and Damned, closely followed by Hack and Liquor. Big showing from russian clans this check.

Aug 2020

Next check will be done at the start of December 2020.

Huge congrats to All Stars for bouncing all the way back to official status once again. What is this, like the 3rd time? NGL the only reason we accepted them was because they totally dunked Alpha in CL. We also have dog joining the official ranks, which is great to see, best of luck to them!

Ok, thanks for the patience with the teething issues. Will still be around to answer any questions in the short term. Last clan post from me. Taa!
Last edited by Erth; Aug 31, 2020 at 07:10 AM.
She/They

bye
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Heya everybody, here comes the next activity check. This one was delayed by the changes to Clan Squad and all that fun stuff. Activity checks moving forward should return to being carried out every two months.

January 2021

Congrats to Damned and All Stars for having the highest activity on the board this time around! Keep up the good work guys.

Unfortunately, The Revolution, UssR, and Relax All will be receiving an activity strike.

Not much else to add on this front, keep up the good work to those that passed this activity check, and I hope to see those who didn't pass this time do so in the next activity check.

Thank you all.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Hello all, just making a quick little update regarding Erth's original statement about current clan managers:
Originally Posted by Erth
tl;dr: CS is being dismantled. CS admin is now all admins (short term point of contact is lillian but any admin+ will be picking up the slack). Day to day clan issues (wars and the like) will be handled by Zeus, Typhon and the Smod team with more ES being added to that list over time.

So as of right now the current faces of clan hell as a whole are going to be Duck, Icky, Swosh, Zeus, and myself. (Though currently Zeus is away due to some IRL obligations so until his return further along in the year, so any questions should be directed to the rest of us.) This list is still subject to change and will likely be updated upon further as people come and go from this team. If there are any questions about this please feel free to contact any one of us. Otherwise, happy clanning and see you all next activity check!

[sigpic][/sigpic]