Toribash
Now you have added like it crumbling the head looks slightly better also maybe resize the ears but its a good head i like the style so 7/10.
You did a good job. Those cracks make it look realistic, and the hole's awesome. The mouth is too small, I think. Ears are okay. Shadings are okay. 8/10 bravo.
~
well thanks for everything =D

these are the images of my LAST version xD

|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Ehm that's not the rappresentation of Buddha..that's was only a buddhist monk that was so beautiful that he decided to become fat(for check if all the people that was following him,was doing so only for his awesome aspect or for what he was preaching)..i never understood why in Western world that became our idea of Buddha.
Anyway this is the ""real"" Buddha

And this is the monk
Last edited by bRuCiA; Feb 16, 2012 at 06:24 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Ehm that's not the rappresentation of Buddha..that's was only a buddhist monk that was so beautiful that he decided to become fat(for check if all the people that was following him,was doing so only for his awesome aspect or for what he was preaching)..i never understood why in Western world that became our idea of Buddha.
Anyway this is the ""real"" Buddha
SNIP
And this is the monk
SNIP

Thats Siddhartha Gautama.
He was a prince who left his kingdom seeking enlightenment, which he achieved around 500bc.
The other one isn't necessarily a monk it is most likely Hotei, a Chinese zen monk or healer, who helped people, while wandering around. Both of them were "Buddha" Hotei is just a lesser buddha, where as Siddhartha Gautama is the most well known buddha.
Either way, its a nice head that fits the request, so bravo. It looks much much better with out the chip out of the back.

▲ ▲
Buddha simply mean someone that got enlightened by himself.So technically you could call Buddha a lot of ancient "master" of the past.
But since Siddharta Gautema was the creator of the Buddhism,if you talk about a general Buddha,you are talking of him.
well... do you know which is the best part? if not:
we are here to talk about the texture xD
i have a really little knowledge about the Buddhism... i know it isn't a "religion"... in my opinion... it is a life style... the Buddha doesn't tell you what you must do... he says to you what you could do to live a better life...

btw... let's go back to the topic (let's talk about the texture ^^)
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Yeah i'm sorry Dae^^

I like the face of this head,but imo the ears are slightly too big over the lobe and slightly mapped bad:if you made a line from the side of the mouth to the ears,it should arrive over the lobe(not in a normal face ofc,i'm talking after that i've watched some images of Budai,or the "happy Buddha"),while in your head it arrive almost in the middle of it

p.s:normalmente mi tengo le mie opinioni d'"arte" per me visto che non mi ritengo assolutamente un ""esperto"",ma visto che stavo trascindando il tuo thread nell'off topic,mi sono sentito in dovere di fare un commento;P
Last edited by bRuCiA; Feb 18, 2012 at 12:03 AM.
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Buddha simply mean someone that got enlightened by himself.So technically you could call Buddha a lot of ancient "master" of the past.
But since Siddharta Gautema was the creator of the Buddhism,if you talk about a general Buddha,you are talking of him.

Maybe there is some buddha actually. The Tradition can't be lost.

Originally Posted by Dae67 View Post
i have a really little knowledge about the Buddhism... i know it isn't a "religion"... in my opinion... it is a life style... the Buddha doesn't tell you what you must do... he says to you what you could do to live a better life...

Buddhism is very strict. It is telling you how you have to live. Just read about the Dharma. You can't enlightening yourself without discipline (relationship between master and disciple), will and rigour. You can't follow the tradition and live how you want and do anything.

This buddha is a chinese one, the pic is a vietnamian one (each buddhist land has its own representation of it, fat or not), it look like a real statue
Last edited by Mocucha; Feb 18, 2012 at 12:47 AM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I think the ears are of perfect size, I like how people say they're too big, but they've probably never seen a picture of Buddha before. d:
I think it's just right, although it's not a head I would wear.
Skillwise 10/10
Wot.