Toribash
Original Post
How to render
Is there any tut on how to render like pictures with toris? Like this
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
There is no tutorial. Download Blender and use Tori-Rig. Mess with it and once you finally know how to pose the rig of the tori, render it.

Sorry, I was not very informative. I don't have any experience with blender.As for the thunder/lightning effect, it can be done by gimp or adobe affect effects.
Last edited by Hero; Mar 24, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
Bloody hell Akmal. I'am going to be your permanent fan! You totaly helped me out. Thanks dude. Really, thanks. It is great what you refered me. Gonna love you forever
Howdo I use it? it is called toriman2.blend, what do i open it with
-----
Edit: got it but my foot doesnt move: http://prntscr.com/7dec4
also, how to replace images?
Last edited by Albus; Mar 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yes
Solax Moderated Message:
User warned: Useless post.
Last edited by Solax; Mar 25, 2012 at 03:10 AM.
...What?
Also I put a background, and when I render it, it's not there?
To change the camera, move that little triangular shaped box. It acts as a camera.
Also after you render, don't save it yet. Look for an option called "Alpha channeling" in bottom right side of the option box. Click that and it will add transparent background around tori. Save this render and open it with gimp or photoshop. Open the background file in a new layer. Merge the layers.

That's it.

Also, if you want that cool explosion effect in gimp, go to Filters --> Light and Shadow --> Supernova or any other effect. Try that, it's easy as hell.

Originally Posted by lahlou View Post
Bloody hell Akmal. I'am going to be your permanent fan! You totaly helped me out. Thanks dude. Really, thanks. It is great what you refered me. Gonna love you forever

Oh, all credits go to FoodEater and Avwave for making the animation possible and modeling the tori. I just directed you to a link. ;)
Thanks, but when I'm moving my tori around, its like the hands and feet are fixed http://prntscr.com/7dec4
See that black boxes at places of tori's hands and feet? Right click them and drag them. Tori's hands and feet will be attracted to these black boxes. For exmaple, if I move the left hand's box to front, the real hand of tori will move forward.

You can create any pose with these features, it just takes practice.