Toribash
Original Post
Safetrade
In order to serve you better, Toribash unveils a new feature: the SafeTrade

Basically, you ask someone for an item, and the owner of the items gives you a counter offer, this continues until both parties can come to an agreement. This makes item transactions easy to track and hopefully makes item trading easier and less suceptible to scamming

Check it out for yourself at http://forum.toribash.com/safetrade.php
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
I've thoroughly messed with it. Ought to be quite bug free.

Go forth and get scammed less!

Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
veb i sent you a vitally important pm about the new trade bin.... you might wanna read it.

lol
veb halp

I tried out the Safetrade with Virtue to see if no Qi trades could be made, but ahh there was a database error during the trade. I didn't receive the TC and he didn't receive the Elf Blood.

what do?
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
veb halp

I tried out the Safetrade with Virtue to see if no Qi trades could be made, but ahh there was a database error during the trade. I didn't receive the TC and he didn't receive the Elf Blood.

what do?

Let me reset it. I broke it before. Should be okay now.

Go to your active trades... try doing it again.
Oh man oh god, it worked. Is it suppose to bypass Qi though? :/

Of course not, that's been patched.
Corey: I told you sell it to me when you had the chance.

Good work veb. I love the feature.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Oh man oh god, it worked. Is it suppose to bypass Qi though? :/

Good work nub.
Nice feature veb, should lessen the amount of people getting scammed by a fair amount.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
It's good to see something like this officially implemented.
It's been tried before, but now that it's part of the site, Maybe someone will actually use it! :v
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane