Ranking
Maybe we can close it and make a more serious one and sticky it?
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh, cool, I finally got Clan Grad, and access to a whole lot of private boards.

What do you mean more serious?
DAMN.
I mean like Belts,tourneys won and events.
Just strictly those 3.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, the only ones that were really not serious, were Rayleigh making friends, haha. Achievements are pretty relevant, along with getting into prestigious things, like how Lumie got into ORMO
DAMN.
kookchievement.

-Teacher
-Became 7th dan 27/04/2011
-Won 6 tourneys on april
-usimm's firend
-survived a tonsil operation
...no

I'll update yours, I guess. Just wondering, why would you think its dead if it got edited just 3 days ago?
DAMN.
Deadchievements:
Full Void
Full Supernova
Full Toxic
Full Pure
10th dan.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't think being usimm's friend is an achievement. I'm probably closer to him than you are with him. :v
yeah ok
I bet no. LoL
Being hanz's friend is not a achievement either.
-----
many spelling mistakes... first of all you wrote Kookeivement instead of kookchievement
then you wrote usimm's firend it's friend not firend
Last edited by kooky; May 3, 2011 at 10:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump