ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I need a sweet head
ok im giving 500tc and a gaia force and i want it to be like a evil hampa head.
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
Like that?

Eewww, Nvm, just readed the rules...
Last edited by LucasGod; Oct 27, 2008 at 05:12 PM.
Retired Player
can you add like a sweet moth to the bottom of it? like a shark mouth?
but other then that i like it.
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
Originally Posted by Someone Uber
RULES
1. Make descriptive topic titles. Try to explain what you're looking for, instead of something like "i need a new head".
2. Be descriptive inside the topic too. Don't just say "name explains it". Describe the head, colors, image source (if applicable). Also, simply saying that you want lots of detail on the head isn't really descriptive at all. Tell people if you want cracks, gash, cuts, blood, splatter, bright, dark, rough, smooth, etc. but not just "detailed", or "cool", or "evil".
3. Tell people what your budget is. If you must make the prize "secret", at least let people know the price range.
4. Pay attention to the date and status of requests. Necro'ing fulfilled or dead requests will not be tolerated.
5. Use proper grammar and spelling. They help people understand what it is that you want.
6. Don't spam requests!
7. Do NOT request a head replicating or even BASED ON someone else's existing head. I don't care if they're not wearing it or if it's in their store, if you want the head, you'll have to buy it from them. Trying to get a head made that is similar to or the same as an existing head really, really pisses people off. So DON'T.

Read the red text

I think we should forget this thread, or you need to request something more original.
Retired Player

okay, due to copyright, this is as close I can get to it :O
I can change the colors btw
Retired Player
Oh noes! I Fixed that, but i'm too lazy to upload it again, so the Spinning Head will stay like that
Retired Player
500tc isnt gonna buy you crud. Click the link in my sig, I have good textures, but they cost alot more than 500tc.