Original Post
★Vector Comics
cringe

I PRESENT TO YOU ALL

meme gang

... And Karbn
and frosty

by the way

Anyways, in a participation of me, Halue, Karbn and Frosty, we are starting a thread restricted for meme'ic comics or drawing in general, but vector related. It is just another idea to kill time with silly things that may get you in a bad day and possibly make your laugh, also a great idea to "materialize" our many internal memes in something more solid (I'm already planning a lot of Pat with his mod skills).

I also have other plans to this board. First of all: our main artists/meme-makers (Fr0sty and Halue) will have to keep this thread alive, and I'll be the one this board activity, and also posting whenever is possible, so I'm counting on them.

Obviously, we are not the only members that can post comics and art in here, anyone is welcome to contribute (even outsiders), as long as it is with vector related content.

Each member can (and probably will) have a personal cartoonized characted, based on your own liking, personality or any characteristic that may fits to you.

Now you can be probably wondering why I did all this shit to announce a silly time killer.

The answer is obvious, isn't it?

So Pat will feel mercy and won't prevent this thread from running because he loves me and I had all this work >:^)

outplayed bitch

Halue's Dumpster

Lotus' Frosted Flakes ��

Lionet's Inner

victortb's trash

Last edited by Lionet; Feb 20, 2019 at 02:41 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i already did a few

im very proud of this OP :^)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Reposting here as a reference for my character... and because I wanna post something here too :3

o hai

¿?
If you draw that op Lionetm then I am impresed, okno. I like the idea, and it looks like some ppl here know how to draw
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
If you draw that op Lionetm then I am impresed, okno. I like the idea, and it looks like some ppl here know how to draw

I mean... this is the most impressive OP that we've seen in our entire lifes, right?
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
I mean... this is the most impressive OP that we've seen in our entire lifes, right?

I agree
¿?
am i canadian sasuke??
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
am i canadian sasuke??

yes
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post

i already did a few

im very proud of this OP :^)

LOL omg, didn't even noticed this. I am sorry (like victortb's ear rape mode).
You mighta started something here. I will give it a try and draw some short stories about toribash ingame haeuhaehu
Last edited by Arakata; Jul 3, 2018 at 01:48 AM.
It can be an original story I believe
-----
Yall should send character references btw
Last edited by Lotus; Jul 3, 2018 at 01:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?