Ranking
Original Post
Skype Chat
So, I was thinking we could make a clan Skype chat. It wouldn't be to replace the irc, it would really just be for calls that we could do during wars, cl, or just for fun. Anyone who would like to be in it can tell me their skypes either on here or if you don't want random people to see it, in pm. Anyone who doesn't want to be in it doesn't have to. My skype is Budsaii.
I love Skype chats, although, I'm not sure how many of us have Skype.
It's a cool idea, after all, voice chatting and playing some Toribash is pretty fun.
father of philip scone
I have Skype, but I'll probably remove it once my set is finished. So uh zwoutertb
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As someone "I can't remember who" pointed out, Skype is great and all, but it tends to kill clans. That's why [meta] is dead. Because we migrated to Skype and hardly kept up our forum activity. I would say that we can have the group, but by no means is it mandatory, and we should probably still use IRC as our main group chatty place.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.