Toribash
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
Yeah I got her killed by spamming Fireballs @ Krosis. She was taking aggro and I believe Fireballs is an AoE spell

Indeed it does, but fireBOLT doesn't. Fireballing an enemie is actually the most popular way players accidentally kill their companions XD

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Indeed it does, but fireBOLT doesn't. Fireballing an enemie is actually the most popular way players accidentally kill their companions XD

Yeah I know they're different :d. Got my destruction maxed & my enchanting is level 94. 4 armor pieces that have the "26% of off destruction spells" enchantment meaning that I don't even need Magicka to cast destruction spells. Spam incinerate ftw.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
It's that awkward moment when you accidentally attack Lydia with wabbajack and you change her into sweetroll :d

I maxed sneaking ones, no one see me when i crouch, so neat :>

But firebolt(y) is still so cool
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Originally Posted by Vedius View Post
It's that awkward moment when you accidentally attack Lydia with wabbajack and you change her into sweetroll :d

Turned Meeko into a mudcrab at once. I baw'd. I hadn't saved at all that session, but he turned back right as I was about to kill him. It was almost a tragedy.
i just got skyrim so id apreashate if i can have head lol.
Slow It Down And Dont Miss A Thing
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
i just got skyrim so id apreashate if i can have head lol.

Uh what? You mind clarifying that statement?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Uh what? You mind clarifying that statement?

^^ what he said..
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB