ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Paralyzer View Post
Yeah i just hope they make harder enemeys, mass effect 1 was pretty easy. I pre-ordered at my local Ebgames (which is the american version of gamestop) so i have no idea what you will have to do to get the limited edition.

Oh and another cool thing there adding is that you can use your Old characters on the new game. So keep your accounts saved.

Did you finish it on insane?
Otherwise, good luck, you'll need it :P
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Dude, the geth are gone. Well not gone but there is a new enemy.

The new menace are the Collectors.
It's pretty ironic how you get the Collector's armor and weapon if you order the Collector's Edition.

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
I just bought Mass Effect for the xbox 360 (had it on the PC first) so that I can take
Wrex with me. I fucking love him.

I wouldn't say that old companions go with you, directly, to the second game. That is, if they appear in the second game. There are some confirmed Mass Effect companions, like Liara and Garrus, but there's no info on the others.
Plus, there's Grunt now, a new Krogan companion. :v

Oh and another cool thing there adding is that you can use your Old characters on the new game. So keep your accounts saved.

You can "use" your old character. His class and appearance can be modified, but I think that your choices in the storyline are kept. Plus, you get a monetary/buff bonus or something, if you completed the first Mass Effect or reached a certain level, or something similar that I can't remember right now.
Oh shit...
Let's hope the other Krogan can live up to Wrex.

Also: Playing Mass Effect on a full HD tv now :B
I'm an artist.
I really love Garuss the turian guy, hes my favorite character. Also I beat ME1 again, I tryed out the Biotic/combat class (vanguard or somthing) its pretty cool im starting to rethink my idea about whos the best, the biotic powers are awesome.
For all those people that want to know how the transfur from ME1 accounts to ME2 accounts, i found this on a forum ( i cant Vouch for its accuracey)

It's no secret that players of ME1 will be able to import their Shepard into ME2. Here are some details on just what from your playthrough of ME1 will have an impact on ME2:

If you got down with Liara or Ashley.
If Kaidan or Ashley was left for dead.
If Wrex was killed on Virmire.
If the Rachni Queen was killed at Peak 15.
If the Alliance conducted experiments on Nirali Bhatia's body.
How Conrad Verner was handled.
If UNC: Asari Diplomacy sidequest was completed.
If the Citadel was saved at the end of the game.

In addition to those influences, players will also receive an initial stat boost based on what their finishing level in ME1 was, and whether they were a Paragon or Rogue. So if you finished ME1 at level 60, you won't start ME2 with full stats, but rather will receive extra stat points to allot.

XBox 360 players will want to pay attention to this last bit...
I guess in an effort to stop people from cheating or whatever, you will only be able to import a character from a ME1 game save if:
A) The ME1 game save is from the same machine as the one you're playing ME2 on.
B) The ME1 game save is from the same profile as the one you're playing ME2 on.

So, if you've upgraded your 360 since ME1 in any way that meant that you had to move your game saves to a new HDD...
If you haven't played ME1 on your new HDD you will need to load up the last save in ME1, beat the game with it, and then save to your HDD and you'll be fine.

You're supposed to make it white not grey.
~Malvado

Sorry malvado, guess it looked different on my screen cause it was white.
Last edited by Paralyzer; Jan 10, 2010 at 12:24 PM.
^ thx very helpfull

Also I beat ME1 again, I tryed out the Biotic/combat class (vanguard or somthing)

yeah i just finished it yesterday and i'm always vanguard lift is too good and shotguns and pistols are the best weapons.
WAIT WHAT?!

AMMO?!

Now I'm going Biotic fo sho :B
I'm an artist.