Toribash
Original Post
+Good Recording Software (Not this shit again)
I know this thread has been made millions of times before, and search tool is on a rainbow somewhere, so posting that here doesn't help me at all.

I need a good recording software, capable of recording full-shaders on Toribash without lagging. I have tried Hypercam, WeGame, Camstudio, and fraps but none of them can actually record properly.

What is an actually good recording software that is freeware or at least has a demo.

inb4 rage
The only thing I can recommend is the full version of Fraps and ticking the 'no sync' box. It's not free, though. I doubt if any free programs can do that.
or you can just use the picture by frame lua that blam made

and you can just mix them all together

thought the more frames

the more pictures it wil take

i forgot the name and link though
Use fraps, that's the best screen recorder you can have.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by aslask View Post
The only thing I can recommend is the full version of Fraps and ticking the 'no sync' box. It's not free, though. I doubt if any free programs can do that.

^

FRAPS, FRAPS and FRAPS again.

Been using it for TB vids for like 2 years now & it's never failed me.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Thanks, I downloaded fraps again. I guess they fixed it, last time I tried using it for videos it lagged like a bitch.

Great, another problem, I downloaded a trial of Vegas Movie Studio 9 and when I add an avi file to the time line it mutes the part of the song that it's playing on. How do I get rid of that?