Toribash
Lets just finish the replay first, and then we can focus on the art.

We'll finish reading the instructions when the replay is done.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
are we going with the long ass manip?

Or do you think we should go for something else?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I don't care what kind of replay we are doing but I'm not going first
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Usually we get Tengo to do the openers because he's pretty damn good at them, but he's not here right now so someone should.

Maybe we should all try making an easy opener to go off from and we can vote on the best one, and we'll use that one and continue from there.

edit: Ocean you ninja little shit
I can make the opener of you guys want. I'll make it whenever i get home.
-----
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
are we going with the long ass manip?

Or do you think we should go for something else?

That was kind of a joke, but just to be safe, let's make a madman, maybe add in a couple of skeets.

Just as long as I'm not drawing, I don't care what we do.
Last edited by Rfifan; Oct 19, 2015 at 09:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Rfifan has it, I can only make generic opener stuff, or some non-generic weird ones, but only I can continue those :D
0x6869706F7469626F72
Nice, also found out that we can use images in case we can't draw or something.

Not that we'd use them anyways, just saying.