Re: No bank interest
wow...

what are you supposed to say after that lecture
> implying I have a signature
Originally Posted by Spencer135
wow...

You wanted answers, and i gave them. Thats the reason why, and what is in motion after it. Set up a vote if you want, you dont need to be an admin to start up a poll, infact anyone can.

http://www.toribash.com/forum/index....c=7764.new#new
<( O )>
Originally Posted by Cevius
Originally Posted by Spencer135
wow...

You wanted answers, and i gave them. Thats the reason why, and what is in motion after it. Set up a vote if you want, you dont need to be an admin to start up a poll, infact anyone can.

http://www.toribash.com/forum/index....c=7764.new#new

Yea but If a random person does it its not really official is it?

If it is then someone could make a pole saying that should everyone get 80k credits and if it passed as yes then we would have to get it.

Hi
HAHA! awesome paint skills CaptZeroth! That has annoyed me for a while. Same with the confusion between "grate" and "great"
The bank interest was removed for a very good reason, it was unfair to everyone else, all the new comers who had/have no chance EVER to catch up with us. it got to the stage where you stoped earning those credits, and they started earning themselves, and although that was neat, its unfair to everyone else who can never catch up. When i had over 100k credits (yes, you heard that correctly) i was getting 2k or more interest every day. Thats not fair. I didnt earn those credits, i dont get taxxed for having those credits in the bank, its just an unballanced system.

How will you make enough money to buy items now? Soonish, in a few updates or less, you will earn credits for fighting, for winning a match, getting a streak run, winning a tournament, and other such things. But as veb said, he didnt want everyone to have an item, he set it up so you will have to EARN what you get, and once you get something, you will stand out because so few other people have anything but boring old standard.

Getting credits for posting will most likely be removed once the other system comes into effect, so that if theres posting here, its for the sake of posting, communication, or collaboration, not the half assed attempt to raise enough funds to buy yourself the next cheapest item.

Stop bitching, sit down, and enjoy the ride. Dont like the veiw? Then get out of the car and walk home

Well now I see why he took them away, thank you Cevius for this explination.
This is my story..... and your not part of it
The bank interest was removed for a very good reason, it was unfair to everyone else, all the new comers who had/have no chance EVER to catch up with us. it got to the stage where you stoped earning those credits, and they started earning themselves, and although that was neat, its unfair to everyone else who can never catch up. When i had over 100k credits (yes, you heard that correctly) i was getting 2k or more interest every day. Thats not fair. I didnt earn those credits, i dont get taxxed for having those credits in the bank, its just an unballanced system.

How will you make enough money to buy items now? Soonish, in a few updates or less, you will earn credits for fighting, for winning a match, getting a streak run, winning a tournament, and other such things. But as veb said, he didnt want everyone to have an item, he set it up so you will have to EARN what you get, and once you get something, you will stand out because so few other people have anything but boring old standard.

Getting credits for posting will most likely be removed once the other system comes into effect, so that if theres posting here, its for the sake of posting, communication, or collaboration, not the half assed attempt to raise enough funds to buy yourself the next cheapest item.

Stop bitching, sit down, and enjoy the ride. Dont like the veiw? Then get out of the car and walk home

'eaven and 'ell I don't loike the Jam Jar or the view, but I won't get out.
'eaven and 'ell I don't loike the Jam Jar or the view, but I won't get out.

Basically: He doesn't like the no interest, but he is willing to see how it turns out.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
It seems it has returned, at a smalled amount. I got .76 toricredits today.