ES Recruitment Drive
StarWars Knights Of The Old Republic II.
I will never get over how pissed I was at that game. It had all these "best game of the year" awards and it sucked donkey balls.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
The Star Wars Battlefront series is very good though, check that out if you guys haven't. It's for the original Xbox, but trust me it's a fun shooter.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Spore... Ach... So much potential. Such shitty delivery

your name has fucking spore in it. spore rules!!

um. probably the price is right for the wii. the prices are completely off. apparently a thing of salsa costs like 3 bucks, yeah well I went shopping the other day and it was $7, so screw you, game. I think it was because it was made pre-recession.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
well I got to say that all wii games suck donkeyballs...besides skate it...or maybe nfs...they are awesome...but the other wii games suck...
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A NUMBER OF THINGS TO PUT HERE, BUT SINCE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING THOSE THINGS, I WILL KEEP THIS BLANK FOR NOW.
DEFINETLY, WITHOUT A DOUBT!:

Worst thing I have ever played; For the PC; Left for dead, all I here is that its great, well no. If you like non scarey zombie games that are imposible to die in and you don't need any reaction time for be my guest. but no. Not for me :/
Originally Posted by Pwnzor93 View Post
DEFINETLY, WITHOUT A DOUBT!:

Worst thing I have ever played; For the PC; Left for dead, all I here is that its great, well no. If you like non scarey zombie games that are imposible to die in and you don't need any reaction time for be my guest. but no. Not for me :/

Erm, you are wrong, it's very easy to die if you play on expert, which tbh is the only fun difficulty lvl of the game, the zombies kill you in 2 hits which makes it more fun because you have to be alert all the time and need to have good reactions, it's also epicly hard when a tank comes lol, and witches kill you in 1 hit...

Anyways, probably the worst game I own on PC is a game called Peggle Extreme, I only have it because it came with the orange box, it's some shitty game where you shoot a ball to break all the other coloured balls or something along those lines..
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
The Star Wars Battlefront series is very good though, check that out if you guys haven't. It's for the original Xbox, but trust me it's a fun shooter.

They're also for the PS2

I'd say Friday the 13th for.....uhhhhh....SNES or N64......I cant remember. It is nearly impossible to beat the game because u can be easily killed by any enemy.
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!
Originally Posted by izzy162 View Post
well I got to say that all wii games suck donkeyballs...besides skate it...or maybe nfs...they are awesome...but the other wii games suck...

dude the wii does have good games.theres:
super mario galaxy
zelda twilight princess
super smash bros brawl
metroid prime 3
no more heros
zack and wiki
super paper mario, and others i cant recall

then theres also the virtual console

the only games that suck are the minigame compilations which unfortunatley is alot
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH