Toribash
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
many of classmates now really just depend on sharing & sneaking answers in the group chat
it irritates me really to have such stupid & ignorant classmates

Embrace it

Ya kalo sebisa mungkin sih saya tiap ujian mah mengedepankan integritas karena ya emang ujian itu kan hal yang itungannya serius (cheesy and pretentious af i know) tapi emang kalo dari mayoritas pelajar kan gaya mainnya kaya gitu jas, jadi mau gamau ya kita nerima nerimain aja walaupun emang sebenernya kamu ga setuju juga
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
i don't even know who the mods are.
i thought everyone was just robots to keep me sane while i'm playing this game (2)
also
tar kalo dah 100k tc mulai jualan lagi <(") siapa tau ada yg minat PM aja :^)

Inventory gw for sale.
every single item that is in it.
except for untradable items of course.
Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
had this kind of teacher last semester
not really auto A in the sense that he was lenient in grading, but more to that he allowed his students open their phones and cheat on their exams
many of classmates now really just depend on sharing & sneaking answers in the group chat
it irritates me really to have such stupid & ignorant classmates

yea & this is one of indonesia's top universities

the rotten one is the he here.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I don't see any problem with that, honestly.
Its still useless piece of knowledge unless you know when, how, and where to apply what you learnt correctly.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
I don't see any problem with that, honestly.
Its still useless piece of knowledge unless you know when, how, and where to apply what you learnt correctly.

that's true, i guess
but this kind of practice only goes to show how immature our intellectual culture is
the student's outcome-based mentality instead of a deontological approach to things
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
This country is the rotten one lmao
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Once again, Prabowo has escaped the country to avoid the upcoming conflicts that is about to happen.

What a fuckin' pussy.

I hope nothing bad happens to be honest with you. I don't want to experience what the people at May 1998 has experienced.
HAHAHA kemampuan militernya hanya sebatas lari dari medan aja
- made in Indonesia