Toribash
apply a better user investigations system when undergoing suspicious activities, rather than banning with no deadline
attempt to increase response times for issues on forums and discord
permanently lock wibbles away from society
give myself funny usertitle. i'd make for a good admin
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Originally Posted by avenue View Post
apply a better user investigations system when undergoing suspicious activities, rather than banning with no deadline

WE'RE GONNA ROCK DOWN TO ELECTRIC AVENUE... #Avenue4Admin

If i was admin i'd ban a few individuals that pissed everyone off recently, remove wibbles because it's a shit show and probably ban most weebs

Ngl that's really good, apply for admin
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
Originally Posted by nana View Post
i would ban many annoying people and all people whose posts annoy me, then i would probably just keep playing the game and ban all the people who are annoying me ingame too

this sounds very familiar
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
nah, you see, applying for admin was actually a joke because i hate interacting with people
if i actually got staff i'd probably quit in a matter of two weeks from being messaged so much about nothing
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!

it's easy to say how stuff should have been handled in hindsight, let's just hope that staff learn and improve with each misstep.
alright guy

im gonna make pizza free for everyone and then legalize black people and then make a mandatory white people patrol no white people allowed anywhere on toribash and then i could run for toribash president and replace hampa and then make toribash great again vote for skizz president overthrow the corrupt staff
Last edited by skizz; Jun 17, 2020 at 01:22 AM.
Take care of the market for a bit, smack a bunch of scammers, do a spell as Ninja then retire as a wholesome and well respected member of the community to lurk and shitpost here and there. Oh wait.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Take care of the market for a bit, smack a bunch of scammers, do a spell as Ninja then retire as a wholesome and well respected member of the community to lurk and shitpost here and there. Oh wait.

[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb