Toribash
I prefer a name that "he" can swing with, DruggedPanda is not going to be a permanent name, it seems that way. I preferred MocroGunz much more as it made you an individual, it was a unique name. DruggedPanda is just some fanboy of the internet's type of username, if I didn't know you, I would have you would be a newbie to this game.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I call him mocro on purpose all the time unless I'm trying to ping him in irc

Good one.
Although, my sound is always turned off.

Pandas - 1
Gay Ponies - 0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
my sound is always turned off.

Mine is always off

Mocro - 0
Hush - 10
Last edited by Hush; Jan 31, 2013 at 02:50 AM. Reason: fixed Mocro's asshole edit :<
FIRED UP
man fuck zay im all the company u need baby
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
You want comedy? Okay.

So there was this sarcastic guy who liked insulting retarded faggots in clever ways, then one day "the man" decided that was "repeatedly breaking the rules" even though I wasn't flaming, and I wasn't wibbling.

There's a joke for you.

Also, I'm probably gonna quit toribash permanently pretty soon, I've wasted too much of my damn time posting here. (not insulting you guys, insulting this stupid dead community filled with plebeian-brained little kids, leaving nothing but repetition and a few laughs).

Oh come now we already have enough bad news don't we?.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
I don't see why people would leave unless they were to go somewhere they won't have access to a computer... is it really that hard to post 1-2 times a day on a forum?
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I don't see why people would leave unless they were to go somewhere they won't have access to a computer... is it really that hard to post 1-2 times a day on a forum?

It's a waste of time. This forum stopped being entertaining years ago. I only post because of the clan tbh, and toriprime for the sake of it.