Ranking
A loving relationship between letting moves fully come out without micro adjusting too much, and micro adjusting

Generally what people refer to when they call something twitchy or "that looks kinda bad" is purely indecisiveness, which ofcourse can happen with stuff if it doesn't go according to plan and you get semi forced into changing it up and getting a "twitchy" look to it anyways.

In short, like beyblade, LET IT RIP

Make your moves actually followthrough with the startup positions and try to look ahead with "if i turn this way i should probably keep going for a little bit before going for something else"
The small addition of letting something just get spaced out for 10 or 20 frames with minor adjustments can just give you that little bit of oompf for it to look more flowy/put together.
Then again that can also make it look very forced and stiff,

So yeah, fine line between going crazy and stepping on the brakes
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
To me it sounds just put more hours into it :P vut sometimes its hard to read the opponent when hes doing twitching too
-----
[QUOTE=nikootso;11897212]To me it sounds just put more hours into it :P But sometimes its hard to read the opponent when hes doing twitching too
Last edited by nikootso; Jun 14, 2023 at 12:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump