Ranking
Originally Posted by Romanovsky View Post
You should be happy, all life exists in cycles, Life cannot exist without Death, Death cannot exist without Life. For every death, life is created.

I've never really felt sadness in people dying, call me heartless I suppose.

I'm actually the same way. There have been a lot of deaths in my life, a few in my family, but I've not mourned over one since I was 5.

Still, I understand being upset over the death of your mom. I hope you can find some brightside to it. Or at least appreciate her as much as you can while she's with you. It will dull the pain.
Be glad that you know. It may seem like torture to know, but it's much worst to be completely blind sided.
You should be happy, all life exists in cycles, Life cannot exist without Death, Death cannot exist without Life. For every death, life is created.

thanks for making me feel better

Prove it. I highly doubt that the ratio is anything but uneven.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
I just lp'ed you so I could stroke it's hair virtually. kekekekekeke...I love it
Mine's better, if only I kept my 512 head.... Then again, I wouldn't have a minecraft account.
It's. . . been too long.
I got a minecraft account paid for (finally). If anyone cares, pm me.
is mine craft actually fun? when roman told me about it earlier i looked it up on youtubr and it looks impossibly hard
Well, it would appear that we are not living. Why don't we post a bit? Can't think of a topic to talk about, someone else do that.

Also, this is a cool org, if you like forum RPG's.
#Magnus - #Sigma