Toribash
Gha, was it my keyboard messing up or was that on one TF? how can you play like that? :P

EDIT: you left a lot of frames empty in your finished replay that sezxy comeback is all for nothing.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I always play on 1 tf, regardless. And I was thinking of a follow through put I decided not to ruin it :v. Secret to good replays is just simply 1 tf, ChezDa's power of one replay just means, the power of 1 tf. Takes awhile to get used to put it's worth it.
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
I always play on 1 tf, regardless. And I was thinking of a follow through put I decided not to ruin it :v. Secret to good replays is just simply 1 tf, ChezDa's power of one replay just means, the power of 1 tf. Takes awhile to get used to put it's worth it.

Hm, I see. I do that for pieces of my replays, but the whole thing would just drive me nuts. I would have trouble knowing when momentum was being gathered...I will try it though, and post my results in my thread :P thank you for the excuse to bump
I always have /sm 1 and /am 1 on just to see how fast/high I am, dunno what I would do without it.

On a related note, if you liked that replay check dis shit out bro. Prolly my best replay ever. File size is 349.3 kb, which is awesome.
Attached Files
Tribute To Noweb skeetin'.rpl (349.3 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by ravenger; Jan 3, 2010 at 06:20 AM.
this makes me sad that I missed noweb when he was making replays :/ I think he has posted like twice since I started.

lol, @ the file size, I'm guessing that's from the amount of movements? Either way, I can see why you like that one. Has a really nice style to it, I love the first kick.