Ranking
Original Post
[Lost] Recruitments
[Lost] Recruitments

Trials

Copy and paste below and then fill out your information.

*Minimum Belt is Black.

First name:
Location+GMT:
Two Sentences About Yourself:
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You:
Where did you hear/find out about [Lost]?:
Why you want to join:
In-game activity (1-10):
Forum activity (1-10):
Mods you play:
Past bans? List them and why:
Past clans:
*You must include 1-2 single player replays and 1-2 multiplayer replays of yourself:

We will try our best to review your applications as soon as possible. When we reply to it, make sure you work on those issues given if you want to be in the clan. Also be sure to look at the clan requirements for getting in before you apply.
Last edited by Water; Feb 24, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
Hey Lost clan leaders. I was wondering if i can join your Lost clan to be a member to clan on toribash? So may please join your clan to be member? This messege is to
[Lost]Niceflames, and the other Lost leaders.
Last edited by roketkid; Dec 30, 2012 at 05:32 PM. Reason: I edit this because i wanted to join Lost clan.
Originally Posted by roketkid View Post
Hey Lost clan leaders. I was wondering if i can join your Lost clan to be a member to clan on toribash? So may please join your clan to be member? This messege is to
[Lost]Niceflames, and the other Lost leaders.

Thats not an application. Copy and paste the info above and fill out your own.
First name: doxXxob
Belt: blue
Location+GMT: Indonesia, Bandung, GMT+7
Two Sentences About Yourself: I'm a good life owner, I mean my life is an easy going and I like my life plus that I'm a gamer that I think I'm good in a horror game and I think I'm good too in Toribash, you can test me sometimes. I really want to have a clan for my first time, that's why I'm looking forward for a clan.
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You: I think I'm good in Aikdo, AikidoBigDojo and Taekkyon. Maybe I can help for the clan to grow faster
In-game activity (1-10): 7
Forum activity (1-10): 7
doxXxob
name: wookie123

you already know who i am so do i really have to make an app. oh and btw my rank now is 433.
Originally Posted by doxXxob View Post
First name: doxXxob
Belt: blue
Location+GMT: Indonesia, Bandung, GMT+7
Two Sentences About Yourself: I'm a good life owner, I mean my life is an easy going and I like my life plus that I'm a gamer that I think I'm good in a horror game and I think I'm good too in Toribash, you can test me sometimes. I really want to have a clan for my first time, that's why I'm looking forward for a clan.
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You: I think I'm good in Aikdo, AikidoBigDojo and Taekkyon. Maybe I can help for the clan to grow faster
In-game activity (1-10): 7
Forum activity (1-10): 7

You sound good. Post some replays up in the clan discussion thread and join a [lost] server when you see one so we can see your in-game skills.
Clan request
First name:PhuckY0U
Belt: blue but really good
Best Mod:none im just good at lots
Special Talents (art,videos,Ect): [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSz6dmCeTtk
Past Clans: non
in game activity:5-6
Fourum: 1 probly can do better
Why you want to join:cause i want to be in a clan
i can add up to 500 tc to clan bank
Originally Posted by PhuckY0U View Post
First name:PhuckY0U
Belt: blue but really good
Best Mod:none im just good at lots
Special Talents (art,videos,Ect): [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSz6dmCeTtk
Past Clans: non
in game activity:5-6
Fourum: 1 probly can do better
Why you want to join:cause i want to be in a clan
i can add up to 500 tc to clan bank

Look above and reapply ^^^. This isn't the given application.
First name: Finn
Belt: 2nd dan
Location+GMT: Australia (i don't know what gmt is :/ )
Two Sentences About Yourself: i like toribash, and i seem to like pakour, irl as well...
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You: i like to have a balance of anything so i can run, pakour, kick, punch nearly anything.
In-game activity (1-10): well i can't be on, on holidays but other than that 6-7/10
Forum activity (1-10): 6/10
First name: PhuckY0U
Belt:blue but i can do better
Location+GMT: Australia Brisbane UTC+10
Two Sentences About Yourself:I am a deticated fun time player who's only reason to play games is to have fun.I will try my hardest to be available at all times
Special Skills/Why We Should Accept You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSz6dmCeTtk
In-game activity (1-10):6.5
Forum activity (1-10):3 i can probably do better
Mods you play: twinswords normal akedio and mostly fun mods