Toribash
v
Hello, my name is umabro121...(Im not a troll \0/) I am 3rd dan black belt. My favorite mods are erthtk and tk. I am currently in the pimp clan (friends clan). I am also good at madmans.
Last edited by umadbro121; Nov 30, 2014 at 10:09 PM.
miles
Originally Posted by umadbro121 View Post
Hello, my name is umabro121...(Im not a troll \0/) I am 3rd dan black belt. My favorite mods are erthtk and tk. I am currently in the pimp clan (friends clan). I am also good at madmans.

Declined, I guess I don't have to explain why.
Originally Posted by Shikkumo View Post
Appreciate it patrick ;) if u need another one i have a tricking replay im working on, lmao.
-----
wuts dis

A lil stiff

@Overlord: Maybe invite shikkumo?

@umadbro: Totally agreed with overlord.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Obviously its a no from me.
And i won't change my concern.
Also you guys viewpoints are based on quantity, just a bit of quality.
No offense.

Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
For me no.
NEVER

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
No from me, sorry.

huh?
pat changed his vote a while ago

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
@Shikkumo: no bcuz u geb mi evil tung
You got my yes, bro.

beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by NinjaKyle View Post
Hi,Im NinjaKyle (Kyle's twin Brother) . I haven't applied for this clan before. I forgot what for, but I wasn't as experienced as I am now, so that might've been what held me back. I hope I can redeem myself and be able to become apart of Vector. I've seen alot of members and they seem really good, some never really speak when I'm around, which I have no problem with.

If you didn't know, I am a very experienced Mushuer/wushuer. Only a handful of people know of my skill but I am hoping to become known more. I am going to be 13 years of age in 2 month's. I am a very mature guy, I understand some of you might've heard Good things about me in my past, because I will admit, I was not as experience as I am now though. But I hope you all can forget the past (including other people that I might've had problems with that may be reading this), and focus on what's important, the present and future.
To prove that I Mushu very well, I will be attaching a few mushu replays to this application. Trust me, they are worth watching. It's not much because all of my old replays have been obscured due to updating my Toribash. So they are all gone, most of my favorite ones too. But some of you may have already seen these two because I have been sharing them everywhere like crazy due to me really liking them to an extreme. To tell you a bit more about myself, I like to play sports, I am a very intelligent and out-going guy and I live in North Carolina. And I can serious and be really funny at times. But I am usually chill at times unless I am upset for whatever reason.
I can't think of what else there is to inform you of about myself, but I hope this should do. So I hope you all take this application into consideration. Oh and by the way, for those of you that don't know, Im Sorry I don't have Skype ATM but sometime soon but when i do Feel free to contact me. Any other questions, feel free to ask. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.
And I might not be 10th Dan like the others but I stand out .Also I play toribash all day Everyday and I post maybe like 15 times A Day and I've played toribash for 2 years

Player
Card

not really sure who you are, but you are wearing a avy, made by me. i do however think it was for a request, and i have no clue what's been going on after that request was made.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
not really sure who you are, but you are wearing a avy, made by me. i do however think it was for a request, and i have no clue what's been going on after that request was made.

Excuse me? Idk wht u are talking about
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones
yeah you do...

i made that a couple o' months ago. can't remember to who, but i am sure i made it, since I even remember what effects i used on it, and how i strived to finally get that blue glowin on his body.
M I N I V A N
I tht are u mad tht It I mean I sent 10k to diablo for A custom card so I will be changing it if u have a problem with it
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay Cool
#AdPhones