Ranking
Original Post
[Lumi] Recruitment
Recruitment

Hello. Here is recruitment clan Luminescence. Welcome!

To do your application:

* Must know how to speak the language of english
* Needs to be minimum brown belt.

This phase will allow yourself to express and submit an free form application that will be take in consideration. Make sure to make a clean and understandable app, no colors and font change. Also, include age and a little about yourself,Toribash skills and such, Good luck!
Try to include:
Toribash History (including bans, alts and bad history)
Real Life Status
Paragraphs and Grammar
Replays .

Acceptance

Well you're almost there but don't get your hopes up, this is the acceptance phase which all the official members gather to talk about you and give critics and comments about yourself. We will discuss if you should join and will begin a voting and decide your faith. Remember if you have more negative votes than yes, you're declined automatic, be prepared!

In case of approval

Testing phase. The watch during a week. After the leaders and recruiters will join and see if you will definitely stay in the clan. If we mark the invitation and you do not accept within 2 days we will cancel the invitation and you will have to make a new application.

In case of rejection

You can send your application again after a week. Do not post on the main thread or in recruitment between this time. If you post in any place in the clan before the time limit runs out will be automatically rejected.
If you keep doing various applications we will arrange, if you continue disrespecting the rules of forum/clan we will report it and will enter the blacklist of the clan

Contacts

If you want to communicate with any of the clan leaders among public IRC clan. Our irc is the #Lumi.
Always have someone to take your questions or even to ask how your application is.
Hello, I am a 13 y/o Male. My IRL name is Roy. Currently I am a 3rd dan. The reason I would like to join Luminescense Is to have a fun clan to hang out with, meet new people and have good fights with people in. My Usercard

My status IRL is I'm an A/B 7th grader. Also I am a brony ... I dont really know what else to put... ummm My favorite pop is grape soda

I haven't had any bans/infractions and I hope i wont get any soon.
Attached Files
asf.rpl (54.8 KB, 3 views)
asfgdaf.rpl (68.3 KB, 3 views)
Dat parkour... sucks.rpl (330.9 KB, 5 views)
Kewloo.rpl (434.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by ornit; Jan 12, 2014 at 02:15 PM.
Nice tits.
I think you seem like a cool guy, change that avatar and I'll give you a yes.
Ok I did it but if you don't mind me asking why don't you like Rainbowdash?
Last edited by ornit; Jan 12, 2014 at 02:24 PM.
Nice tits.
I have never watched those pony shows, so I don't know what the fuss about them is. As I promised my vote is yes!
May you please delete that post? Feel free to chat in the main chat thread, we don't want spam here sorry.