Toribash
Originally Posted by Master View Post
hey guys ill talk to ultimatum (hes my brother and I am seeing him tomorrow) you should know me from my alt bradatron4 so yeah ill talk to him and make him give you a reply.

Hey brad, longtime since I've seen you. What's up?
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.
not much toribash I got a name change after deciding to go n my alt and got to 4th dan so yeah that's just about it I got into elite and got my reputation back

Originally Posted by spitfire123ism View Post
Sir if i am not mistaken ur is not a word, i think you meant your.

that is want i ment stooopid have you ever text before b is be r is are u is you ur is your c is see stoooopid

ps butthooooolllleessss!!!!!! :P:P:P
Last edited by joshjoshua; Sep 22, 2013 at 01:05 PM.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Hey, Master. Did you talk to him yet? Plus, we gotta host that betting server the next time we see each other. ;)
•You're bananas!
so far he has said no but i am trying to convince him for your guys sake. he says "i want to die in peace" so yeah im still trying to convince him though

i need some help in my clan. if you know someone that is a blackbelt or higher that did had an experiance being in clan, tell them to look for [FFC]Fightforchrist(recruit). now it is on page 4 later might be on page 5 or 6. i am still the only member. i want an official clan.
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
He wants do "die in peace"? Excuse me, but the merge will let us live on longer. And if we die, we'll still die in peace. But for now, we must go on. We must keep burning like the Fyre we are.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by joshjoshua View Post
that is want i ment stooopid have you ever text before b is be r is are u is you ur is your c is see stoooopid

ps butthooooolllleessss!!!!!! :P:P:P

Sir, i just find the way people use words like that idiotic, I would rather use right spelling instead of this "that is want i ment stooopid have you ever text before b is be r is are u is you ur is your c is see stoooopid"

Let me fix that for you: that is want i meant stupid have you ever texted before b is be r is are u is you ur is your c is see stupid.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.