ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
He wants do "die in peace"? Excuse me, but the merge will let us live on longer. And if we die, we'll still die in peace. But for now, we must go on. We must keep burning like the Fyre we are.

he means he dosent want to get into alot of commotion with a popular clan and what not i mean that is exactly what i told him but if he dies he want to do so in peace not in a big firey meltdown so yeah i am still at the challange of confinsing him but i will still try my best

So, I guess merge is off?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes it is my brother does not want to merge with metal i can not convince him so yeah

Tell him Chunkz' life is incomplete without him..... I need him.... I want him..... I love him (Gay)..... Tell him Chunkz cannot continue without him..... Bring him back to us..... periodperiodperiodperiodperiod.....
I'm on Fyre!
Aherm, I missed alot, I forgot my password and too lazy to guess, top of my class, and shit ton of projects still. O.o Sorry metal,but at least we're allies! (and we won't be dead weight to you guys xD)
Josh, seriously, it's enough that you're spamming and friggin blatantly insulting random people, but that grammar! AWH IT BURNS.

Chunkz, he'll be back, don't worry -dramatic sympathetic pat while staring off into sunset in the distance-
I'd like to have this clan stay as it is, even if nobody posts for a while, since you guys are kinda the crackiest, forum-based clan I've seen.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
So can someone fill me in on everything?
Why was there a merge planned, and why did it get canceled?
Hello! :)
Originally Posted by spitfire123ism View Post
Sir, i just find the way people use words like that idiotic, I would rather use right spelling instead of this "that is want i ment stooopid have you ever text before b is be r is are u is you ur is your c is see stoooopid"

Let me fix that for you: that is want i meant stupid have you ever texted before b is be r is are u is you ur is your c is see stupid.

now thats cold
-----
metal clan, someone told me like a week or 2 ago that he will find someonf that have experience with clanf but i had not heard him( sorry for double posting but better doing it early than haveing it almost time my mom wakes up )
forwards racecar
backwards racecar
Last edited by joshjoshua; Oct 3, 2013 at 01:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Sorry, but i guess that this merge won't happen anymore. i really tried help, but you guys don't want to help yourself with activity, i can't do nothing, so... :<
Hope we can stay allied anyway...
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
Sorry, but i guess that this merge won't happen anymore. i really tried help, but you guys don't want to help yourself with activity, i can't do nothing, so... :<
Hope we can stay allied anyway...

D: i actually wanted the merge.
R.I.P Sean (bobsanders147) i'll miss you man, we all love you and miss you.