ES Recruitment Drive
"It's a pleasure to make your aquaintence, though I wish it weren't under such circumstances, y'some and Erif. Now y'some, I didn't say we were definitely going to die. I for one am against that so I'm hoping that one of you two are the Inspector. Are you?"
Not the show.
"Afraid not my fine ball of light."
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Originally Posted by Erif View Post
When the confused samurai finally understood what was happening, he go up and said, almost shouted, "Whoever you two punks are, I'll cut you up with this very sword!" and proceeded to walk around the room and staring at everyone. "You think you're powerful, huh? HUH? Just wait till I find out who you are, you'll be fukin ded 'fore you realise it."

*I stare at the Samurai confused* "Would you sit the hell down"

*Shoots milk into glass and takes a sip.*
A hasbeen like the rest
*pulls out sword* "You wanna go?"

lol this is literally how the guy acts in the anime.
dat too much anime doe.

"Alright guys calm down, we've got enough death to worry about, we shouldn't also need to worry about killing each other."
Last edited by ysome; Jul 30, 2014 at 05:30 AM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
"Ysome seems like he is trying to have peace. He must be part of the mafia trying to invade our ranks. Lynch!!!"
A hasbeen like the rest