Ranking
lol no. That would be too obvious. Fun fact though, before Hawkes made his screw up assigning roles I actually was assigned mafia along with Toolfree.
"It doesn't matter if you think I am a mafia, because I know myself I am not a mafia. Sort of like Wolverine when everyone thought he was a Skrull."
Awesome Marvel reference there.
Getting a bit accusative there Dannyrug... Wheres dat proof?"
Last edited by ysome; Jul 30, 2014 at 06:42 AM.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Templar slowly picks his head off the table. Staring, bleary-eyed about for a few moments, he notices he's out of friggin milk. The resounding pounding in his head isn't being helped by the racket going about at the table. He decides to resolve this most pressing of issues in the only way he knew how.

"EVERYBODY SHADDUP!"

Everyone stares. Templar gets up from the table. He staggers about, head pounding.

"I needs ssome milch"

Then, he thought of something. Something that makes him freeze in his tracks.

"who"

"WHO"

"WHO ATE MAH COOKIES!!!!"
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
DartzPie quitely leaves the building, and goes his merry about to the night time ahead.

"Im dont belong here...."

*bad ending for me
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
"I've got the feeling that Templar is a milkaholic."
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
*Danny never lets ysome leave his sight in fear of what might come.
Last edited by dannyrug; Jul 31, 2014 at 02:41 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
*Ysome becomes suspicious of Danny due to the fact he used an asterisk at the beginning of his sentence and quotation marks at the end which caused him to do something unexplainable.*
You fixed it you douche. XD jk.
Last edited by ysome; Jul 31, 2014 at 02:49 AM.
Night has fallen on the small town in the middle of nowhere. Mafia, doctor and inspector, PM me your night actions. Take care not to reply in this thread, lest you out yourself.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
"Dammit, nobody got lynched."\
*ysome hides behind a dumpster.*
The Night Phase is now over, due to all of the night activities being PMed to me.

BleachMe has been found dead in his room, a single bullet hole between his eyes. He was a Villager.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.