Ranking
Original Post
Freehand Fun.
Here's a piece of art i did free hand during my Physics class. I'll submit more "School-inspired" artwork as it comes to me.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Re: Freehand Fun.
Looks pretty freaking sweet. Only thing I see that looks funky is the left leg and his right foot. Dunno why, they just bug me >.>...
Your shits weak."Emoki113r"
thnx. the feet may look different because they are in profile and 3/4 above view, respectively. I would have added some more detail (i.e. scenery) but my physics class ended as i put down the last pencil stroke.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
R you shure you made it in Physics class? cause its a little strange you bring white paper, without lines or squares to class...

anyways, lol! great work there dude! its amazing... you just need to give it some shadows, to give that 3D feeling, and it becomes perfect!
Originally Posted by Mouta
R you shure you made it in Physics class? cause its a little strange you bring white paper, without lines or squares to class...

i have blank paper in my back pack...

yeah but anyways... the teacher would catch it.... i think!

but anyways it was just a comment....

the important thing is that the drawing is very good, even if it was made at home or at school... what matters is the talent.... and he has some talent!...
thnx. I actually have a binder that i use strictly for doodling and manga. My physics teacher is a really cool oldish guy, so even if he did notice my drawing, he would probably think its cool :P. I have another piece of art from later today, which i should be able to post tomorrow.

EDIT: My scanner works! Hooray! This drawing also appears in the "Draw A Dragon Day" topic, for obvious reasons...

Here's another drawing!

That one wasn't drawn during school time, so i had more time to polish it.
Originally Posted by Mouta
that warrior one is great! :o
it seems you have a lot of talent after all!!!

Did you ever doubt me? I am wounded...