Ranking
Original Post
[im] Recruitment
Hello, everyone.

[im] is starting a recruitment process to gather some fresh players around. Because it's otherwise dead as heck. So, by joining this clan, you'll help shape it into something special again. While we are already an official clan, we don't show much activity. That's where you come in!

So, if you're interested in joining, please leave a post here telling me a bit about yourself. Name, age, anything you'd like to share. Please also tell me a bit about why you're interested in joining this specific clan.

That's about it. Feel free to take a look at our clan page or our clan board, and if you have any further questions, please post here or send me a private message!

Cheers.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Hi, I'm bleek312, 27 years, been playin' Toribash since 2010, I've never been in a clan before, but I used to be top 3% in aikidobigdojo back in my day.
AnonHax. Sigh, I really want a namechange since this name isn't really up to my liking anymore. Anyways, been existing for 16 years. Young? Meh. Found this game back 6 years ago, stopped at 2015(?), continued last year. Hoping to get some few advices as well from you guys, but anyone is fine. I don't have much memories of when I was playing before so if anyone knew me, welp, I'm clueless. I'd like some friends too please... lmao
Last edited by AnonHax; Jan 2, 2018 at 08:02 PM.