Ranking
Original Post
ToriAgents are recruiting!

What is a ToriAgent?
ToriAgents provide general technical support, they moderate the help section of the forums, they are active in #support, and they handle ingame reports.

As a ToriAgent, it's your job to be the judge on whether or not rules have been broken and what action should be taken. It is up to you to provide good judgement and make the right calls when dealing with a variety of reported cases.

You must be very knowledgeable about the game and any ongoing technical issues as it is part of your job to help users solve them.

We ensure a fun and safe environment for the entire player base by dealing appropriately with users who are reported breaking the rules and helping support cases in a timely and efficient manner.

Teamwork is very important here.
You will have the rest of your team to help you out as well as the rest of the staff when you need assistance.

Who's allowed to apply?

Anyone can submit an application.

How do I apply?

First, we urge everyone to read this. It'll give you a good idea of what we look for in an app. Please don't send an app that you've clearly put 0 effort in, as it will quickly result in a denial letter.

After reading, submit your application to any ToriAgent or Ed.

If you have questions, please ask.

DO NOT POST ANY APPLICATIONS IN THIS THREAD

You must submit your application by April 27th, 2020

Last edited by Swosh; Oct 7, 2020 at 03:06 PM.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by ed View Post
The application process is narrowing down to its end date of the 27th. We've got some interesting applicants but that isn't to say we aren't looking for more. If you've been waiting to send one in or have been debating to apply or not, please send them in soon. Anything sent after the 27th will not be looked at when decided on new applicants for this drive.

hey ed does this mean the applicants are getting accepted and denied at the 27 th or it will remain till the 1 th of may

Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post
hey ed does this mean the applicants are getting accepted and denied at the 27 th or it will remain till the 1 th of may

They will announce the wave of guys that got accepted. He already said you can send an app for a staff position at any given time, but right now they are just lookin' for more guys coz they need more.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
How many applications were received if that's not too much information to provide, out of curiosity?

30 give or take.

Originally Posted by cutterchop View Post

Apps are closed the 27th. We will be taking a few extra days to look over everything and finalizing the rest (denying and accepting). Expect new Tori Agents on the 1st of May.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
They will announce the wave of guys that got accepted. He already said you can send an app for a staff position at any given time, but right now they are just lookin' for more guys coz they need more.

Yup. Announcement should be on the 1st of May. Shouldn't be any delays unless something real peculiar happens.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by badman4546 View Post
Are the chances high if the applications are sent early after the announcement?

Pretty sure your chances are the same regardless of the time you sent it.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal

No why would that affect your chances like wtf? They don't go by the idea first who came, first who is served.

Everyone is judged equally by their merits and demerits. The time the application was sent isn't a factor, unless it's after the date of the 27th, which it will then not count.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

What is going to be given once someone becomes an agent? What are the requirements of being a ToriAgent?
Cracker Of 87
What is going to be given once someone becomes an agent? What are the requirements of being a ToriAgent?

did you read the op?
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
did you read the op?

I think he means once someone is accepted does he go into a trial state, or maybe both of us are wrong