ES Recruitment Drive
The card will be better regardless of how much desktop ram you have. Although I agree, it's about time to get more ram. At least 2 gigs, should be $50 now.

I'm guessing it's an oem psu, so might not do well under the high loads of gaming with the gtx 460. There always seems to be a killer deal on psus on newegg every other week. If you are short on cash, wait until there is a 500 watt one on sale. Doesn't hurt much to go over btw, leaves room for sli or carrying over to a new system.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by 931bw View Post
Dark im very low on cash, i'd get ram and MAYBE new gpu...

well, you were the one who asked... don't post it if you can't back it up.
Rule of thumb is, if you cant get the performance out of top range cards, then you SLI. Otherwise upgrade.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
that's not my rule of thumb XD i stick with single pcie-16x slot motherboards lol less power consumption and i'm not worried about getting 30-40 fps instead of 60 all the time.. there's really not that much difference when the fps hovers in that range. when it starts dropping in the 20's range that's when you notice lag. unless you play a game like toribash which has fps scaling or whatever it is that makes a lower fps like 30 feel more sluggish
You don't say?