Toribash
I gots a suggestion :3

Originally Posted by dethreaper View Post
Nice, I like 'em.

I've got two new ones myself.

I wanted to make one that could run very fast but still look good, so i did some expirimenting and got Red.

*Please excuse my amazing brush spam, lol*

You likey? :3

I found this in the faked shader thread and i was think MAYBE if there was a way for us to add pics or textures or designs to the sky that would the our 1^ over regular shaders, and with proper skill it would look damn epic

Picture courtesy of dethreaper
Originally Posted by itachi88 View Post
WAs using the script for a video, when finished, I joined a game, and disabled it, then it was all black, couldn't see anything but ghosts. (Using the dragon shader)
Just had to reset toribash, but, is there any way to avoid doing this?

glad to see people using my shader

EDIT: when i was using the default shader i saw that there was a purple circle far away, so i zoomed out and right when i got close to it, the tori and uke dissapeared. So when i zoomed in they reappeared. So what happened? and whats the circle about?
Last edited by Ginkey; Apr 4, 2010 at 06:27 PM.
Originally Posted by Onamist View Post
Plus, if a computer can run reflections with these shaders, then it could run regular shaders. Reflections take a really good graphics card.

That isn't the case. These reflections are like objects in mods, but they are just drawn under the floor. So if you can run the toris you can run these reflections.

Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
I gots a suggestion :3

I found this in the faked shader thread and i was think MAYBE if there was a way for us to add pics or textures or designs to the sky that would the our 1^ over regular shaders, and with proper skill it would look damn epic

Picture courtesy of dethreaper

I don't think that's possible, but I'll see if I can glitch 2d drawing into the 3d space.

Originally Posted by Ginkey View Post
glad to see people using my shader

EDIT: when i was using the default shader i saw that there was a purple circle far away, so i zoomed out and right when i got close to it, the tori and uke dissapeared. So when i zoomed in they reappeared. So what happened? and whats the circle about?

The sky is half a sphere around the playground:

Your camera went so far that it went to the other side of the sky, so that the sky was blocking the visibility of your tori. That's why there is the "Follow Camera" option in Horizons. The weird circle you saw is a zero that for some reason is drawn onto the playground. I don't know why. It appeared to me in 3.8 but not in 3.86 or 3.88.
Last edited by Zas; Apr 4, 2010 at 08:46 PM.
Put shader.lua, shader_creator.lua and shader.zip in "toribash-3.88\data\script\" folder. Then unzip the shader.zip there (NOT in a sub folder. The zip will create the folder.)
ghad ginkey.
much love to you for letting non-shader fgts like me get a fake one :3
ORMO
I have some few questions.
So if we throw a part of uke, like let's say his groin, very high up in the air, will it disappear at one point, then reappear?
Also let's say we're using a a shader with a sun. What if we go out side the cylinder. Once we're outside, will we be able to to the sun and all the horizon and stuff like that, In a shape of a dome, Half-cylinder as you put? Hope you understand