Ranking
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Also I sent in requests for a clan server and clan logo in our posts to the clan squad over a year ago but nobody ever replied back to me or did anything. I even sent the tc needed for the request. They ignored me completely. It totally forgot.

You have to use the clans perk points to buy them
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Project is currently on a cruise. Enjoying vacation. He plays every now and then. Polybius has always been a leader and he still contributes to clan discussions, so does project. Infact Project has been a major positive influence for our clan and had been and is a great leader. They are mature and smart and grown. We cannot afford to have them booted. Where have you been Oaky?? We need these guys. Please talk with the rest of us in the discord before you make such sudden drastic changes. We discuss these sorts of things in the discord channels we have made for just these sort of conversations so we can all be in the loop and can vote or voice out concerns/ideas/opinions. Please come talk with us in the discord.
-----
Also I sent in requests for a clan server and clan logo in our posts to staff a handful of months to a year ago but nobody ever replied back to me or did anything. I even sent the tc needed for the request. They ignored me completely or they totally forgot.(⁠´⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠`⁠)

Absolutely agree, project was the one who recruited me long ago aswell, lots of respect for them. Definitely need project in this clan they have been a remarkable person in real life and in game. And try to send the request in again, newer staff, they could infact get ba k with you on that in a timely manner. Knock on wood.