Ranking
So much to say. The new and improved one was even better! The neck and struggle of Uke was so amazing and I just completely amazed on how you pulled that off! I think you EASILY deserve a 10/10 for this one! Great job and keep those kinds of replays comming! I love them!
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Wow thanks, great motivation. I'll come out with more stuff for ya .
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by Festus View Post
Edit to that self spar. The edit starts after the first kick. Is it better? Worse? you decide.

I think it need more fighting. For example, it took a really long time to land the first punch. Some of the punches seemed kind of un-realistic, and one of the kicks looked unrealistic too. I really enjoyed the way you started choking him and he started flailing, I've never seen a replay in which Uke was strangled. Pretty clever. 8/10 overall.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Hmm, I'll take it. Although realism isn't what I was going for, I've done better realism in MP.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, in some of the movements it looked like you rushed, but most of them were very smooth and good. 9/10.
previously known as Lopsin
I think this is great for my first one. CnC please, I can get a lot better.
Attached Files
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Very nice festus, I dint like how you lost momentum at fram 1730, but after that you made a good flip and the rest was good. Also funny
Ow man I just saw clone fight, awesome dude one of the best spars Iv seen, nice combos! keep it up.
Last edited by largeKilla; Jun 20, 2011 at 12:00 AM.
Nice moves festus i like the kicks and punches near the end it musta been hell to stay standing up straight good job keep it up <3

10/10
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
festus ! , that was my idea with the struggle , shity move limit -.-, Anyway , the sparring replay with uke was ok .. some stupid moves there ,but better than some others single player spar replays , the biggest problem is that uke never hit you D:
you first tricking is pretty nice , but for your first try Amazing oO, frame 1200 you kick to much ... that looks ugly, but the rest of the replay is nice shit dude

i believe you can be an amazing realism replay maker
omfg one of the best replays i have ever seen keep up the good work
Do you really think you're in control