Ranking
Original Post
Activity Warning [Strike 6]
FistOfLife, you've seemed to have dipped into the yellow region of players. This means you went below 50 points of activity.Activity warnings now operate on a 3 strike system. Each month, if you do end up in the yellow, you will get a warning.
Get 3 strikes in the span of 6 months, and you will fortunately be faced with deletion
We hope that you won't have to deal with that, so we encourage you to go play a few games of TB and talk with your clan mates on the forums.
Cheers!
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
He might have to get unbanned first
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I hope bans carry onto tbn
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Fistoflife is the worst player from all of RA and unless he contests this statement on his original account it stays true hahahah fucking CUNT
February 2020

Hey guys, just letting you know you finished this recent activity check with 25.14 points. This isn't a strike or anything, just to keep yall informed about your current situation

Cheers
R.I.P Static
What does that mean
Can you send us the entire clan activity check format? Otherwise any check you give against us doesn't fucking matter because we don't know our parameters.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
Uh Daeldir isn't that obvious we got 25.14 points. Like the points from the thingy. The chart with the points. Glad we got .14 anyways. I think that was that one dismemberment in quick aikido I did last month.