Toribash
Original Post
User card customisation.
Hi,

I know that nowadays nobody use the usercard link on other forums, but I do and maybe someone too. It's just an idea, maybe bad/maybe good - it's under your judgement.
So I thought how awesome would it be if we have the usercards where we can put only that achievements which we want to be there.

Like this:

In the future we could create some new achievements which you have to gain to get a huge prize or something like that.

Just an idea.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Sounds cool . Also i you may think this is wierd but you know like you may add Like, WEll you know Like in Black ops 2 Player cards and like you could do stuff like A black ops 2 Player card . Now this might be stupid . I dont care if you say soo. And dude i love the idea !
well the achivments is soo bad and need to be fixed so fix achivments first then go to things like this
it sounds good but we first gotta repair them
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by Tarlan View Post
Hi,

I know that nowadays nobody use the usercard link on other forums, but I do and maybe someone too. It's just an idea, maybe bad/maybe good - it's under your judgement.
So I thought how awesome would it be if we have the usercards where we can put only that achievements which we want to be there.

Like this:

In the future we could create some new achievements which you have to gain to get a huge prize or something like that.

Just an idea.

Pretty good man, i think that was an great idea, because you can select what the other people can see.
Fully supported.
I love the idea, it'll be just like your facebook page where you can choose a couple pictures to be shown there.
Also F4R3, it is like the Black Ops 2 player card, your avatar (Which you can make) is shown on it.
Nuehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.
Good idea, some people may have lots of achievements, and they will be able to put those, which they like
Customise the avatar the way you want would be nice. As in, uploading a avatar pic onto the ID and it shows, and the achivement part is nice aswell.
Althought, I think this was already suggested and I supported it aswell.
Also, for VIP members, the background with the Qi, TC, Rank, and Name you could put a faded background like the VIP has on their posts
#Supported.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
umm like i said before how would we put achivments if we domt have them i think we should fix them first tjere is sso much ingame achivments not working the only one working is belts and shop items stuff but i support this after we fix this
and maybw changing background and places
ans there is these rank thing
INB4 14 days ban
That would be really great because I always wanted other achievements to show :P. Maybe only the belt would stay there, the rest is moveable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin