Toribash
Original Post
[Mod] Sparring Practice
Feel like improving?
Got no one to spar?
Hate selfsparring?

This mod can hopefully help you ease those problems.
The title pretty much explains it. It's a very basic mod, I was even lazier than I usually am. Improve your kicks, punches and flow with less effort in SP. Try to "kill" all the training dummies. Add some extra challange by telling you not to flip the body of the dummie over. Use the "heads" to skeet?
All of the dummies have a diffrent hight, take on the big boy at the far side of the mod to practice high attacks.

This mod has a lot of space for improving, so CnC is more than welcome. I know it's not very exciting yet, but I'm willing to improve it. A lot.

Enjoy.

*Edit*
Added a short example replay and a smaller mod.
Attached Files
jisse_practice_sparring.tbm (6.1 KB, 703 views)
example.rpl (523.6 KB, 269 views)
Last edited by jisse; Feb 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM.
May like it if updated. Imo it would be cooler if it was on some kind of platform. Mountain top/shaolin den shit or maybe some wooden house in a tree. Your choice.
Would also like more detail in the dolls but i haven't seen it in-game yet. Hope the feeling of punching it works ok unlike most mods where it's just glitchy. Will comment again in some hours.

Also some questions. Where does Uke spawn? And can you get anything except the head off?
Last edited by Hattersin; Feb 14, 2013 at 11:04 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
I like the idea alot.
Some really nice replays can be made with something like this.

Going to post a replay whenever I make one.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Like it. Imo it would be cooler if it was on some kind of platform. Mountain top/shaolin den shit or maybe some wooden house in a tree. Your choice.
Would also like more detail in the dolls but i haven't seen it in-game yet. Hope the feeling of punching it works ok unlike most mods where it's just glitchy. Will comment again in some hours.

Also some questions. Where does Uke spawn? And can you get anything except the head off?

I maxed the moveable object limit, so more detail in the dolls would mean less dolls to fight. And no, nothing is breakable except the head, the dolls are made out of two objects. Uke spawns in the air a bit from tori.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Feel like improving?

Got no one to spar?
Hate selfsparring?

This mod can hopefully help you ease those problems.
The title pretty much explains it. It's a very basic mod, I was even lazier than I usually am. Improve your kicks, punches and flow with less effort in SP. Try to "kill" all the training dummies. Add some extra challange by telling you not to flip the body of the dummie over. Use the "heads" to skeet?
All of the dummies have a diffrent hight, take on the big boy at the far side of the mod to practice high attacks.

This mod has a lot of space for improving, so CnC is more than welcome. I know it's not very exciting yet, but I'm willing to improve it. A lot.

Enjoy.

Dat punch.

I'll try it! I need lots of practice. Thanks jisse. I'm mostly high kicks. Punches lower my balance. I can only uppercut :c

Epic mod 7.4/10.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
I maxed the moveable object limit, so more detail in the dolls would mean less dolls to fight. And no, nothing is breakable except the head, the dolls are made out of two objects. Uke spawns in the air a bit from tori.

Imo it would be better with rigid bodies since having your sparring partner fly away kinda sucks.
Also idk if it's intentional but seems like you positioned uke precisely right for one to be able to drop down mid fight and do it for real.
PM me with any and all questions
isnt this awsome?
able to train like Jackie Chan in Tb
epic mod bro.

10/10
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~