Toribash
Name is ZacharyI'm 19 and now a days I like to play toribash as a hobby is fun game

I just hop in quick aikido and play, sometimes chat but people don't/are rood so all I say is gg
I play just like to play multiplayer aikido and looking for someone to also help me improve/ just to play with.
mainly just looking for a community to be apart of and have a group of people to talk to.

I play Toribash a lot as of the recent few months, and its getting lonely just playing and not talking many people

To try and recall I've been in [iCoF], (Myth), [Crooks], and [APOK] and a decent amount of other clans to remember

My discord is : Zachary#5612
Attached Files
ow.rpl (44.0 KB, 5 views)
yeet.rpl (38.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Bonzi; Aug 12, 2020 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks for applying Zach, we will discuss your application and get back to you.
-----
Welcome to the clan Ztc01
Last edited by -ian-; Aug 13, 2020 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello everyone, my name is Farid. I'm 21 years old Indonesian. I'm currently studying in university majoring electrical engineer and this is my last year I hope if I graduate this year HAHA. I have lot of free time lately and I spent it to play some games like toribash, valorant and csgo. In my free time I also like to join community in real life and also in games to build a good connection with new people.

So I've been playing toribash since 2010, yea I know you guys are older in toribash. But i think it's an accomplishment for me to play toribash for so long. I've been inactive for a while and now I'm starting to play toribash again do some matches and a lot of bets.

The reason why I want to join [Hack] is because I really like create a new connection with new people and I've been seeing your forum for a while and I guess you need someone who is active on forum. And I can be that guy to fill the position which is a member of Hack. And also when I play toribash, actually I only bets not play lately. I barely see [Hack] members are playing. So, some people might think that [Hack] clan is dead and I can be the guy to represent this clan so people will think that [Hack] clan is still alive.

Thanks for the opportunity, I hope I can be part of [Hack]'s family. Can't wait to hear from you guys. <3

~Sirss

nb: I can't provide replays, because I don't do that stuffs.
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
Hi. I'll be back with decision asap.

P.S.

We're not dead tho

I know right, but I wanna contribute to make [Hack] more active on forum and ingame!!
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
Welcome. Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/Ru5aVyy

Thanks for the invitation, I've joined your discord before.

Originally Posted by Saiko View Post
selamat datang, selamat berbelanja

ini aja mas, bisa sekalian tarik tunai? pulsanya gausah makasihh