Ranking
Original Post
kick with a bet
what would happen to me and the guy who kicked me from the betz server when i had a valid bet i know i would lose my bet but what would happen to him
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
Nothing, it's his server and the OPs can do whatever they want to. I know it isn't entirely fair, but that's how life is :3
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Well, I'm assuming they kicked you because you violated a rule.

Hosts won't want you to lose TC and get banned saying "F***ing worth it!"

Or you're not doing your bets right...
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by omegadark1 View Post
Hosts won't want you to lose TC and get banned saying "F***ing worth it!"

If this was the case, do not ever join a server with hosts like these ever again.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by Jeffry36 View Post
If this was the case, do not ever join a server with hosts like these ever again.

I know some official bet Hosts, And I mostly watch out for globals. If there's no global for the room, I tell them it's illegal.
People have been spamming /motd Messages saying XXXX TC to XXXX for one Nudge.

That's counted as farming, they want TC so they try to make a global-less room for it.

That's why I watch the room name or created by.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Global is way to advertise, it is not needed for the server. If you ban someone for no reason when they have a bet placed it is wrong, but then when you break some rules and have a bet placed then they have all rights to ban you.

I know some official bet Hosts, And I mostly watch out for globals. If there's no global for the room, I tell them it's illegal.

That's counted as farming, they want TC so they try to make a global-less room for it.

why should these servers be illegal? oO sorry, but thats crap.
everyone can make a server with his own rules and his own way to lead it.
globals are just there to say "hey, here is a server, take a look at it!" so people know about it...people like me dont check all 5 mins the server list to find a betting server.

also what happened u there, ripxchaos was probably ur fault. did u made something against the rules of this server? if, then he had a reason to kick u.. he couldnt wait until the bet is off or something.
as long its nothing in the 10.000 tc area its not bad. so.. u have to live with it now. just dont join any more rooms with this host and ull be fine.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Discuss it with the one who kicked you and nicely ask for the reason. Due to the lack of evidence, no one here can really say whether you were at fault or the host.

The only thing illegal about betting is when you have a alt in the room and bet on your alt and lose on purpose, the only way to be concendered farming.
Nudges are allowed in any room for any amount of TC, they are the OP so they are allowed to do what they want.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me