ES Recruitment Drive
Very nice idea helped me a lot
Now im DONE with self sparring xD.
And i will try to do dat punch lolz
Great mod!
9/10
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

I made this crapy replays with this mod, and it helped me A LOT!
My moves are more fluid and more good looking thanks to this mod.
Thx Jisse!
Attached Files
trainingsession1.rpl (161.3 KB, 38 views)
trainingsession2.rpl (136.4 KB, 23 views)
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

It's an interesting idea, but i think you could mix it up bit more that just making the target different heights.
For example have one move back and forth, another moving up and down, maybe place one of them behind an obstacle, make one have a weak point at a small area so that you need to be precice with your hits to get it, make one bounce back up when it falls and one hang from a ceiling so that you have to do a high jump kick to get it.
Those were just some things I could think from the top of my head. Go nuts with it.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
Why do you make me envy you so much Jisse -__-*
Because this is a good way to practice and for mocucha's videos.
Replay thread

Just made...

Originally Posted by Obazu View Post
It's an interesting idea, but i think you could mix it up bit more that just making the target different heights.
For example have one move back and forth, another moving up and down, maybe place one of them behind an obstacle, make one have a weak point at a small area so that you need to be precice with your hits to get it, make one bounce back up when it falls and one hang from a ceiling so that you have to do a high jump kick to get it.
Those were just some things I could think from the top of my head. Go nuts with it.

Those would be some amazing additions.
Great mod so far, but - in the words of Bruce Lee - "Boards don't hit back"
Now, if you add on what Oba was stating earlier, I think that'll make training for sparring much more intense. And so, making this mod much more better.
Could you make another version with a smaller area, target closer from each others ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

this is a really great mod ! thanks it really helps me alot doing flips and jumping around and kicking around. btw i'm only a white belt practicing in single player

-------
i knocked 5 out of 7 dummies hurray !
Attached Files
traininginsparOpaque.rpl (246.3 KB, 21 views)
Originally Posted by PeSystem View Post
I made this crapy replays with this mod, and it helped me A LOT!
My moves are more fluid and more good looking thanks to this mod.
Thx Jisse!

I'm glad it helped

Originally Posted by Obazu View Post

I'll get to work on that.

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Could you make another version with a smaller area, target closer from each others ?

Edited first pose ;)

Originally Posted by 0paque View Post
this is a really great mod ! thanks it really helps me alot doing flips and jumping around and kicking around. btw i'm only a white belt practicing in single player

-------
i knocked 5 out of 7 dummies hurray !

Great job for being a white belt
Best of luck in the future.
Great

With the same idea, sparring training, I am thinking about a mod where balls come fast to you and you have to dodge, parry, punch/kick them back (not 5 balls at same time of course), what do you mind of it ?
Last edited by Mocucha; Feb 15, 2013 at 12:43 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash