Toribash
Original Post
Intro and help request for custom head
Hi guys, I'm Hutchie, just started yesterday and been messing around in the Judo rooms quite a bit. I can see this becoming my go-to game for the forseeable future!

I'm trying to get a custom head sorted and I've followed a few tutorials on YT and read the how-to threads on here but no matter what I try I can't get the blasted thing to show up in game.

So far I've:

>Bought the head texture slot in the Toristore
>Uploaded my custom head image here on the site (it gives a message saying upload successful)
>When it didn't show up I read somewhere it can take a while to show so I left it for 4 hours and still nothing
>Opening my inventory in the toristore opens a steam browser window linking back to the activation page here. It's all very confusing.
>I've tried .jpg and .png versions of the skin, they are in the correct 128x128 format
>the thumbnail of my uploaded skin doesn't show - it shows the windows 'broken image' symbol
>/dl <playername> and /dl 0 <playername> have no effect
>A lot of the tutorials on here have dead links and images so I'm finally asking for help!

Thanks to anyone who can help me, and hope to see you on the servers.
Last edited by Hutchie; Dec 18, 2014 at 02:50 PM.
Ah ok, thanks for the reply man, sorry I didn't spot this in my searches.

I guess it's not necessarily a bad thing that I'm anonymous for now while I still suck ass at the game

Question resolved, happy for thread to be locked/deleted.
Originally Posted by Hutchie View Post
Hi guys, I'm Hutchie, just started yesterday and been messing around in the Judo rooms quite a bit. I can see this becoming my go-to game for the forseeable future!

I'm trying to get a custom head sorted and I've followed a few tutorials on YT and read the how-to threads on here but no matter what I try I can't get the blasted thing to show up in game.

So far I've:

>Bought the head texture slot in the Toristore
>Uploaded my custom head image here on the site (it gives a message saying upload successful)
>When it didn't show up I read somewhere it can take a while to show so I left it for 4 hours and still nothing
>Opening my inventory in the toristore opens a steam browser window linking back to the activation page here. It's all very confusing.
>I've tried .jpg and .png versions of the skin, they are in the correct 128x128 format
>the thumbnail of my uploaded skin doesn't show - it shows the windows 'broken image' symbol
>/dl <playername> and /dl 0 <playername> have no effect
>A lot of the tutorials on here have dead links and images so I'm finally asking for help!

Thanks to anyone who can help me, and hope to see you on the servers.

Actually, there IS a fix.
Re-save the image from an upload site like Gyazo.
/dl Hutchie
Then, /lp 1 Hutchie
That should fix it for you, but make sure the image has downloaded fully.
If you've got EXTREME problems, go into the player files in the Toribash folders, and upload it from there.